o27

I am not surprised when we arrived at the Capital

I am not surprised when we arrived at the Capital. The headlights of the car shone in vain, barely emitting luminousity as the lights in the Capital glittered better than gold.

A part of my mind drifted to Mark, wondering how he'll react to our sudden departure. But knowing Mark, I think it's fine for him. Judging from his attitude earlier, I guess he'd rather be with the Orphans than to join me and Lucas in wherever places we'd be going.

"Which Phase are you curious about?" he asked, the silver glimmer of the keys visible as he shoved it inside his pocket.

"Umm," I pursed my lips "How about Phase 8?"

Lucas looks surprised, "Oh? Why pick that of all phases? Random?"

"Nope," I waved my head "Remember when it's my first time here in the Capital and Doyoung sent a voice mail to Jungwoo to ask you guys to buy something for him? He warned me something about not going to Phase 8. Since then, I've been wondering why he said that."

"Then his warning is not a lie," Lucas shrugged his shoulders "Phase 8 is full of crazy, party people."

"Oh? So is it a club then?"

"Uhn. You can put it in that way. But it's more daring, more problematic and a lot more thrilling than the usual club that you know. The drinks they serve possess great and various kinds of crazy effects, I mind you. They're not normal drinks." Lucas explained.

"Sounds good,"

"Sounds like something where I don't want you to go," he answered back.

"Oh Lucas. You can't give me constrictions to the places that I want to visit now, could you?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

Then Lucas replied, "Then tell me a reason why you want to go at a place full of drunk, insane and chaotic people, hmm Nina?"

"I want to try something I've never tried before and something . . . " I paused "as you said, thrilling."

Lucas' green eyes seemed so unsure. "But men might come for you-"

"Do I need to worry about that? I have you," I looked at him. "Don't I?"

Lucas' lips slowly curved to form a grin. "Of course, you have me. Besides, it's not like I can leave you there alone. Where you go, I go."

"