acknowledgements

I would like to thank the people who inspired me to write this story. Without the world they took me in, this story would never have existed.

Tahereh Mafi - the real winner in my heart. I aspire to be like you one day. This story that I wrote was mostly made out of my love for your books.

"The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It's always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it's a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections."

- Shatter Me (2011)

Adam Silvera - I remember writing the prologue of this book right after I finished reading your book. Honestly, you inspired me the most. Your imagination amazed me and made me want to deal a story with the theme of "death". You made me believe that the quantity of time you spent with someone doesn't measure how much you love them. You can get to know them in only as short as one day and fall in love with them already in that little amount of time. Love doesn't need time, it needs trust.

"But no matter what choices we make - solo or together - our finish line remains the same ... No matter how we choose to live, we both die at the end."

- They Both Die At The End (2017)

E. Lockhart - Jeena was a person I created inside my brain. But Cadence (I love her) and my love for her made Jeena become Jeena. She became the girl who everyone knew as Nina and it's thanks to you.

"She is sugar, curiosity, and rain."

- We Were Liars (2014)

Last but not the least, you who are reading this right now. Especially to those enthusiastic and passionate readers! There are many of you who I would like to thank. Sorry if I can't respond to your comments and messages all the time TTWTT but I read each one of them sincerely. I can't mention all but here are the few people who made me laugh and smile while reading their thoughts about my story. Thank you for hyping at every chapter!(If only i could tag each one of my readers but this is my capacity, I am so bad at remembering usernames. Sorry if you weren't mentioned, but you should know I literally MEANT ALL of you who reached thIs far) It's great to have you guys<33 Honestly, I mean it. :)

xxlyraxx
kimchenle_irokeee
howdidigethereffs
moonjaebell
ctgrass
xiuexi
wooshi-
neoculturism
ryoppa
chanbaeol
ChoiSeungji17
baeklial
wongyanmei
redvelvetified
VERSACHEN
_seungmin
blackbangtantrash
chxrry_bxmbs
oof_itsmidnight
salted_flour
demons3
Kaidachu
suki-j
Dumbpizza
MinahY
OchiMochiiii
holl-ade
Despair_Macaron
j

eunqkook
keyyyzia
aprils_fool
taeillusions
seventified
TAEvogliobeneassai
JacquelineHoseok
xiuexi
typicalten
accio_cookies
CodyTerrace
1-800-pwark
hanaduhh
SILKVERS
koripuru

and a lot lot lot more!

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.