o40

Kun's performance blanketed the whole Fortrent

I looked around to see if people hated his intro of the red petals, but no one seemed to care.

Am I the only only one infected here?

Nakamoto's stare still lingers around me. I know for sure that he has been eyeing on me. But if the said man really wanted to capture me, then he should've done it a while ago. After all, there's no escape in this place. He has me guarded.

But why did he let me sit here and watch the show? Is he planning to show me something?

Nobody bothered to discard the red petals. They just landed like piles on the floor. Some landed on my feet and I pointlessly kicked them away.

From my seat, I saw one lady who was wearing a blue dress get on her knees. Shivering, she started picking up petals and collected them by pouching it on her long dress.

"Madamme," Kun's voice resonated throughout the Fortrent.

But the girl didn't hear him. She just alarmy continued picking up the petals with enthusiasm glimmering on her eyes.

"Madamme," Kun repeated, this time more rigid.

The girl raised her head to look at the stage. Now all eyes are on her.

From the upper seats, Nakamoto's boisterous chuckle echoed. The young man enjoys this sight so much.

Then Kun continued, "With all due respect, Your Ladyship, but it's forbidden to take anything from this place. You are not allowed to bring those petals to your home."

Whispers started spreading. The girl, embarrassed, lets go of the petals from her hands and calmly returned to her seat.

"I know each one of you are delighted by such beauty. However, this property belongs to Distingué Yuta. If you are not competing as a Champion, then no such creations are worthy within your grasp," Kun confirmed.

My fingers twitched.

The lady looked at the floor, streaks of blush spreading across her cheeks.

I looked at them, those perilous parts of the flower.

Upon taking a glance at it, I felt an ache inside my head. My vision turned blurry, even, at the sight of the color.

I am abusing myself.

Back then, when I found out I was infected by the VS, I've always tried to avoid seeing this red pigment. But now, I've seen it often. Lucas' blood. Taeyong's hair. Now this.