7

We walked up to Carter smiling even though he just ruined an almost perfect moment. "Kylie you totally killed it out there! Everyone back here was cheering for you." Carter said enthusiastically.

I smiled and thanked the small crowd that I assumed was Ethan and Carter's friends.

After a while, Ethan saves us from having to stand up here any longer. "We're gonna head back, bye guys!"

All the girls flutter their fingers and twirl their hair saying goodbye, but Ethan doesn't seem to notice.

"I'm gonna go shower," I tell him walking up onto my porch.

"Alright same," He says.

"I can just bring the wet suit back to you after?"

"Sure."

"See you then, E."

My shower felt so good. After being in the sun and salt water all day it was so refreshing to feel clean again. As I walked over to Ethan's house with my wet suit, I couldn't get my mind off of those girls that just begged for E's attention. They saw him with another girl, but they still did that. Snakes.

But I'm not jealous. He's not mine.

I walked into his beautiful house and saw his mom standing in the kitchen chopping up something.

"Hey, Kylie! Here to see Ethan?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah I'm dropping off something." I respond.

"Well he's still in the shower," She says as I notice the faint sound of water running, "But he should be done pretty soon. It's been a while." I nod.

"You can go up there anyways though. First door on the right." She said shocking me. "Oh! Where are my manners?" She asked scolding herself, "Would you like to stay for dinner? You and Ethan can just hang out together until it's ready."

"Sure, thank you Mrs. Dolan." I say heading up the stairs to E's room.

"Call me Lisa!" She yells back at me so I can hear.

I walk into Ethan's room and I see steam seeping from under what I assume is his bathroom door. I set the wet suit on his desk chair and looked at the walls of his room. He had a part of the wall above his bed dedicated to pictures of him surfing.

They were so cool. I began to brush then with my fingers and admire how good he was. Just then I hear the door open, turning around to a shocked Ethan with a towel hanging dangerously loose off his body.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I came here to drop off the suit but I got caught up in these pictures." You're starting to ramble, Kylie— I thought to myself. "I'll just make my way downstairs, and tell your mom I can't stay for dinner anymore." Kylie seriously you're sounding like a fool. Let him speak.

He chuckled, "It's fine." He said as I had my hand on the doorknob to leave. I hear him beginning to shuffle putting some clothes on.
I noticed something leaning against the wall to my right.

"You play the guitar?" I ask. Is there anything this boy doesn't do?

"Yeah, not too much anymore but I just love the acoustics it can give."

"That's so cool. I've always wanted to learn. I tried in sixth grade in a music class but I never had a guitar of my own, so I never continued it."

*flashback

I ran through the door, getting home from school. "Mom!" I yell excitedly.

"Yes sweetie?"

"We played guitars in music class today and it was so fun! I'm actually really good and already know a song!"

"That's great hun! I'm glad you're enjoying it." She said smiling, returning to chopping tomatoes.

I wish I could just build up the courage to ask for one myself..

*end of flashback*

I felt his hand on my shoulder, turning me around to a shirtless Ethan in black joggers and a white snapback, with his wings peeking out on the sides.

I'm not gonna lie, he looked hot.

"Maybe I could teach you," he says pinning me against the wall. "You said you're staying for dinner?" He asks.

I gulp and nod, feeling my cheeks heat. Damn, he was so sexy. He grins knowing he got to me, and pulls away. "Wanna learn now?" He asked. "I mean we have time." 

He's so bipolar, one minute he's acting like he'll pin you down and fuck you where you are, the next he's treating you like a little virgin princess.

"Ky?" he asks snapping me back to reality, realizing I was biting my lip staring at him.

"Oh, um yeah. Sure." Fuck, he knows I'm down for him. Oh well, he should, he's so attractive.

I grabbed his guitar sat down against his bed while he got his straps and such.

"Do you have a specific song you want to learn?" He asks me.

"Not really, no."

"Here," he maneuvers my hands on different parts of the guitar, "Now strum." I did as he told me and it sounded so good. I smiled at the chord I just played.

"More," I say, looking up into his eyes. He nods his head.

After about 45 minutes, I had successfully learned 'Riptide' by Vance Joy. Even though it sounded a little wrong because this wasn't a ukulele.

I played my newly learned song again all on my own and looked at Ethan. This was so exciting.

Ethan's POV -

She played Riptide again and look at me as excitement filled her eyes. She was so beautiful in everything she did. I couldn't hold myself back any longer, I had to finish what I started earlier. She saw it coming.

I leaned in slowly, stopping right before our lips touched. I felt her breath on my lips which made me want more. But I didn't know if she wanted it as bad as I did.

"What are you waiting for," She said quietly, giving me exactly what I need. I pressed my lips to hers. Instantly, waves of electricity flowed through my body. How could I be so down for a girl I just met?

Kylie's POV -

I don't know if he felt it too, but my nerves lit up in every square inch of my body. His soft, plump lips were everything.

He pulled away and our foreheads rested together, both of us smiled.

3 soft knocks on the door shifted us back to reality. "Dinners ready," Grayson said, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

I swear I'm gonna kill him.