16

I stood up from the table and headed towards the bathroom. I have so many questions: Why was she here? I thought she moved? Why was he crying, does he still have feelings for her? Why would she come up to us?

I was livid. I wanted to hurt her for what she did to him. But I'm also scared I'm just a distraction from his real feelings.

No. Ethan wouldn't do that to me. Would he?

I pull my phone from my handbag and call Callie, as tears began to sting in my eyes.

"Kylie? I thought you were on your date." She said in the phone confused.

"I am. I need you to pick me up. Emily is here. I just need to get out." I sniffle.

"I'll be there in 10. You guys went to Amor right? The super fancy Italian restaurant?"

"Yes."

"I'm on my way," and like that she hung up, leaving me in my sorrows in the bathroom.

I walked swiftly out of the bathroom, headed for the door. I tried to avoid Ethan as best I could but suddenly a tall, dark haired figure stood in my way.

My eyes shift to my feet, "Ethan let me go," I say sniffling.

"No," he said as his finger pulls my chin up, "I'm not letting her ruin our night baby."

My eyes melt into his, that beautiful deep hazel that makes my breath hitch every time.

"I don't know," I say walking around him back towards the door.

My wrist was lightly grabbed, turning my body around to face him.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asks me and I nod.

— — —

We got back to Ethan's house, with Callie and Grayson in the car right behind us.

We all walk into the twins' house together and I follow Ethan to his room.

"Do you mind if I borrow something to wear?"
I say looking down at my dress and heels.

"Of course." He says pulling some boxers and a huge black hoodie out of his closet.

"Thank you," I say while walking to the bathroom to change.

When I walked out Ethan had changed from his suit into black sweatpants and a black shirt. He combed his hair out of its gelled state, allowing it to fall on his forehead. He looked hot as fuck.

I bit my lip and he laughed at me.

"What?" I ask, snapping back to reality.

"My sweatshirt is just so big on you." I look down and giggle at his words, "It's adorable though." He finishes and I blush.

"I'm sorry our date was ruined tonight," He says with sad eyes, "I really thought it was going to be perfect."

A knock on the door interrupts our conversation. "Yo! Movie, downstairs, all 4 of us. Let's go!" We heard Grayson say.

We head downstairs hand in hand, seeing Grayson and Callie already cuddled up together on the couch and we join them.