12

I explained the entire situation and Ethan was the most understanding as he's ever been. He just nodded and kept eye contact the entire time.

God how is he so fucking perfect?

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea," he said with years filling his eyes and his large hand rubbing my thigh.

I nod, standing up to grab a tissue. He followed me into my room and began to look at  my belongings. He walked over to my wall of pictures and examined each one.

"You really are amazing at photography." He says.

I stood with my back to him laughing. "Not really," I respond.

"You don't give yourself enough credit, Ky." He says and I hear his voice is closer now. I turn around and he's right there, looking down on me.

"I-" I began to speak but I was cut off with his lips crashing into mine.

Our lips move in sync before we pull apart. His left hand cupped my face as the right moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm glad we're okay now," Ethan says as his hands shift to my waist.

"Me too." I smile and lay my head on his chest.

Friday

*Groupchat*

Mallory: We're getting ready at my house b4 the party right?

Callie: Mhm

Me: Bruh I don't even know what to wear

Taylor: Chill my math teacher is finna take my phone

I look at Callie across the classroom and we both roll our eyes, and then laugh. She nodded back to her phone signaling me to check mine, and I noticed she texted me.

C: Taylor is so dramatic lol

Me: Ik ahaha

C: I can ride with u home & help pick out your outfit before we go to Mallory's.

Me: Ight, meet me at my locker after school.

C: Ok

I was pretty excited for tonight. I haven't had any real fun for a while. Since January actually, and it's April.

*flashback*

I drunkenly fall walking up the stairs and cover my mouth with all the giggles coming from my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up Kylie! My parents are gonna wake up." Brianna said behind me, nowhere near as faded as I am.

We snuck out and met up with some guys, let's just say we were sober and weren't seeing colors before that.

We made it up the stairs and to the hall without waking her parents up, only her younger brother.

"Where were you guys Bri?" He asked.

"We were just downstairs," She told him.

"Liar you guys are horrible at sneaking out."