18

Grayson's POV

I hate how right Ethan was, but here Callie and I were, making out in the abandoned part of the school.

My hands made their way up her shirt and she jumped on me, pushing me against the wall.

Her gentle fingers tugged on my hair and I lightly bit her bottom lip. God she's perfect.

My lips traveled from hers, down her neck, allowing soft moans to escape her mouth.

But then she got off of me and stopped.

"Did you hear that?" She asked me.

"Your moans? Yes. Now come back." I say leaning back towards her but she puts her hand out and stops me again.

"No, I heard a bang."

"Babe, nobody is back here." I reassure her.

But then I hear it, a bang and a muffled scream. What the fuck?

"Um. I-" I began to talk but Callie cut me off.

"We have to go see what it is." She began to whisper.

I nod in agreement and we slowly walk towards the sounds.

Finally we made it to the doors leading into the band room, the sounds were obviously from inside.

1.. 2.. 3.. I count with Callie, and on 3 we bust in the doors.

Holy shit.

Ethan's POV

I walked into chemistry, already eager for lunch. I needed to tell Gray about Emily.

I'm such an idiot, why didn't I tell him?

Finally the bell rang, signaling only 3 hours until I can tell Grayson about Emily.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing like crazy, calls and text messages all came in at once. The service in this class sucked, so whenever my phone got a connection all my notifications come in at once.

4 missed texts from Callie

2 missed calls from Gray

1 missed call from Callie

7 missed texts from Gray

Holy shit. What's so important?

I got up out of my seat and walked to the teacher, "Um, Mrs. Fletcher, I know class just started but my brother is calling me over and over again and I'm scared it's a family emergency. May I take this?" I say completely truthful.

She sighed, "I guess so." She says and I thank her and walk out quickly, calling Gray back.

"Ethan what the hell! We called you a million times." Grayson yelled at me through the phone.

"Bro I was in class. But I'm here now, so what is so damn important?"

"Get to the old band room. Now. It's Kylie." He hangs up after he says that word. The word that flicks some switch in my system. Kylie. What happened to my girl?

I sprint as fast as I can down the halls, making sharp turns down to the location I was given. Thought started racing through my mind. What if Matt did something, or Emily?

I busted through the doors, only to find my baby passed out on the ground, with marks all on her neck.

Anger swarmed through my veins, I saw Matt passed out with a bloody nose laying beside her. I ran to her side and began feeling for a pulse.