Chapter One. ❤️

Jungkook's POV:

My home is in Seoul but for further education, I have come to London, but I need a home to stay because the college does not have hostel privileges. For the first few days, I was staying in a hotel when I found an advertisement in newspaper of a family giving 1 room of their 2-storeyed house in rent for only one member. I found it perfect for me and before anyone can contact, I immediately contacted with the family and luckily till now, nobody has contacted them, so the owner accepted to give me the room but before that I have to meet him.

So now I am searching for the residence carrying my heavy luggage.... Though I haven't brought any furniture with me from Seoul and also I don't know how to cook so I requested the owner of the house to keep me as paying guest and I will give whatever money I have to pay.

Aahaaann!! This is the one! That big mansion decorated with white marble....

Ooh! They are quite rich

Ooh! They are quite rich... I see...

"Knock" "knock"

The door opened and out came a tall gentleman....

"Umm yes? Who do you want?", said he.
"Myself Jungkook ! The one who needs a room in rent."
"Ohooo! Come in young man and let me help with your luggage.", he said cheerfully.

What I understood in first impression is that he is really a good person so I guess the full family will be really good like him and they will accept me as their paying guest and I will also have no problem to adjust with them.... Haha!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story, so plz plz help me by voting and comment if you like.... 😊😊😊😊😊
Thank you... 😊😊❤️❤️