Chapter Ten. ❤️ (Special Part 2)

Now the party is on full mood... Everyone is busy in dancing, drinking beers, chatting and gossiping when Mini tries to find out Jungkook.

Mini: "Hey Jungkook! Hey! Are you enjoying the party?", she asks him after finding him, happily.

Jungkook: "Yeah! Very much..", but still Mini finds him somewhat tensed about something.

Mini: "Aannnhh... Will you dance with me? I mean everyone is dancing, making pair so will you be my dance partner?"

Jungkook is totally out of mind so he didn't listen to her carefully and said, "Coming, 1 minute...", without talking much he ran away. Mini feels strange when one of her classmates offers her, "Mini! Let's dance" and without thinking much, she starts dancing with him with the strange behavior of Jungkook in mind.

Jungkook's POV:

As there are lots and lots of people, suddenly me and Y/N got separated.... I was busy finding her when suddenly Mini stopped me and said certain things, I was not at all interested in listening to her and my mind was on Y/N only and still I am finding her... I hope I see her soon....

Aah.. Ahan.. There... "Y/N!!! Y/N!! Stop I'm here...." Hope...she was also worried for me... Haha!!!

"O my sweetheart!", I grabbed her hand and turned her towards me and kept my other hand on her waist...

"Hey! You came back...I was so worried...", she smiled being happy to see me again but luckily she didn't care about the word 'sweetheart', otherwise it would have been awkward... Hehe!!

Then we kept staring on each other, slowly our bodies started to move with the beat of the song and we started to dance without caring about anyone...

"You are really looking so beautiful!", I say to her... She smiles listening to me.

Mini's POV:

Suddenly I found that people were gathering around something and cheering and appreciating... They were really happy to see something.. I pushed myself through the crowd to see what was happening and got awestruck seeing....

my sis and Jungkook to dance

.....my sis and Jungkook to dance... They are dancing so beautifully that everyone is so happy to see them but I feel jealous.... "Hey! Why did you go away suddenly? Let's continue our dance!", my friend says. To divert my mind, I accept his offer and calm down myself because it's my birthday and today I don't wanna be sad... So I try to forget all those stuff and focus on my dance partner.

Your POV:

I'm really feeling so good to dance with him, in fact I am feeling special... But he is making me more shy by looking at me like that....

"Hey! What are you doing?",I ask as suddenly Jungkook pulls my hand and takes me to somewhere...

But he remains quiet and smiles and keeps pulling my hand along with him....

He takes me to the back of hall in the corridor and pins me to the wall...

"Umm..., I want to tell you something!", he says.

"Say..."

"I love you Y/N
Yes! I love you... From the very first day I saw you....not in the garden, the day you lost balance and fell down with all your books...
I thought I will tell you my feeling later but today I can no more control myself... So yes! It's true.. I love you. "

I have become a statue listening to him and I am feeling so excited within, he shakes me to get me out of my dream world...

"Ummm...", I blushed.

"Please say, I know you love me too, isn't it?"

"Yes! I feel for you too but my sister loves you so I should not express my feelings to you...she would get hurt!"

"WHAT?? But I don't feel for her not even like a friend... I only love you and you are my first and last love so I don't care about anything else... Even if hundreds of people fall for me, I am only yours! I love you...only you. Leave your sister and express your own feelings...please!"

I was really feeling bad for my sister and was regarding myself as a betrayer but I couldn't control my feeling over him, I need him, he's the first guy I have ever fallen for, so with all that thinking, I said,
"I love you too!!"

After listening that, he pulls me more close to him holding my waist, he keeps his forehead rest on mine and smiles assuring,"I knew it..", I blushed and felt my heart was beating so fast when he was bringing his lips close to me... Yes! I want it to happen...'the kiss'... I'm feeling so excited for it..!!

Our lips were just to meet when,

"WHAT ARE BOTH OF YOU DOING??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued.... 😊💖