Chapter Nineteen. ❤️

Y/N and Jungkook are standing side by side holding their hands behind Mini keeping a long distance between them. Mini is standing in front of them facing back. There is an awkward silence in the atmosphere. No one talks for a moment then Jungkook decides to break the silence.

"Umm, listen Mini. I love your sis from the very beginning and it's true. She loves me too. It's fate. There's nothing to do for anyone of us. Please accept us and don't become sad or think to do something bad because we will be upset if you try to do anything bad for you."

Mini turned facing them and says,"I saw you before than Sis, I fell in love with you before than her. Then why I'm the sufferer?"

"See, love is all about a mutual feeling. It's no wrong to fall in love with someone but it's fate to decide whether to make the feeling mutual or not. I fell for your sis and she too fell for me but never had I that kind of feeling for you. I have seen you from the very beginning as my sister only. So forget those things and also forgive us if we have hurt you but now, please accept us. Please," he says the last word like a kid.

"But what about me? I also need someone to love! All my friends have boyfriends, now even my sis has you. Is no one there for me?"

"I'm there for you!"......

Jungkook, Y/N and Mini, three of them becomes silent by the sudden voice and gets surprised to see who it was. It was no other than Taehyung!!

"Taehyung????", Y/N says being amazed.

"Yeah! What's wrong? See I love you but I didn't get you and will never get you, so it's better to make your sister my girlfriend as she will have something common with you. I can't die single, so rather than going to any other girl, it's better to take your sis. Right?", he says smiling broadly and continues,"And Mini also loves Jungkook but will never get him, so rather than going to any other boy, isn't it better to have another Korean guy as her boyfriend?", he smirks.

Y/N becomes fully surprised by the amazing explanation her bestie gave and she tries hard to control her laughter listening that cute yet funny explanation.

"Ohhhhh!!! I am so happy Taehyung. Really will you be my boyfriend? Aww!! I just needed someone very handsome whom I can consider as my prince. And you are more than handsome! I toh like you from the very day I know you but as I knew that you are too dedicated to my sis, I never think of it like that. I love you!", saying that Mini jumps on Taehyung which at first makes Taehyung about to stumble but he manages catching her and then laughs at her innocence.

"Aww! Love you too!", he says grinning and then again makes her stand on the floor like before.

Taehyung's POV :
(~Flashback~)
I love Y/N and it's true but I have to move on. So I need someone else to forget her but whom? Then I made up my mind that Mini was not a bad choice. I know that she is a little jealous and mean kind of girl but otherwise, she is cute and childish like Y/N only and if I start to make a relationship with her then, she will be no more jealous of her sis having a boyfriend and no more store a grudge and this will kinda help Y/N. So I should go to her house now only.

~end of POV
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"We think we should give you two some privacy, right!?", Y/N asked laughing and then Jungkook joined,"Yeah we don't mind to give you two a little privacy and even by that, we both will also have some privacy", he said poking Y/N with his elbow laughing and Y/N hugs him feeling shy.

"Hey don't tease us, you two love birds!!", Taehyung and Mini shouted in unison laughing.

After that, four of them hugged together representing the symbol of a "HAPPY FAMILY"! 💖💖💖💖💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the story is not yet complete. One chapter is still left and it is the special part, so don't miss it. 😄❤️

Live a happy life and try to hide your sadness by your pretty smile. No one is going to wipe your tears but there are some who becomes happy seeing your smile. So always SMILE. Even you will feel good. 😊

Lots of love...😘😘💖💖💖