Chapter Five. ❤️

Your POV:

Oh! This maths is so tiring! I just can't solve any more sum. I want some fresh air. I should go to the garden to take a break, after all, it's my favourite place to go.....whenever I feel bored, I go there. Fresh air is my dear friend, I just love to feel the fresh breeze on me...!!

I ran out of the hall into the garden and then only, I bumped into someone.
"Oops!! So sorry!!", I exclaimed looking up at the unknown person and asked surprisingly, "Who are you?"

Jungkook's POV:

And at last, I got my dream girl bumped into me. She looks so cute being embarrassed....!!!

"Oops!! So sorry!!", she exclaimed looking up at me and asked surprisingly, "Who are you?"

"It's okay! I'm Jungkook, paying guest of your house.", I said smiling at her and offering my hand to her to shake.

"Oh!! Yeah, dad told me once that there's a boy going to stay as paying guest but as I'm a type of shy girl, I never get the courage to meet you.... It's nice to meet you...", she said shaking my hand in return giving her angelic smile.

"What's your name? And who are you to this family?"

"I'm Y/N. I'm the elder daughter of Mr. Williams"

"Oh! I see." So she is Mini's elder sister...my guess was right!!

"What are you doing here?", she asked me while both of us were roaming around the garden.

"Just felt bored doing my project, so came here to take a break and you?"

"Same. Felt bored solving maths, so.... Basically, whenever I feel bored or sad, I come here as this is my most favourite place.", she said looking at me smiling.

"Hey! Let's sit on the swing!", she told me directing towards it which was in the garden only.

"You sit, I will help you swing!", I said pushing her swing softly and she said, "Awww! That's cute

"You sit, I will help you swing!", I said pushing her swing softly and she said, "Awww! That's cute.... Ohooo!! Slowly!!" She shouted cheerfully as I teasingly increased the speed of the swing.

"You also sit beside me. Let's look at the stars in the sky. See, it's so beautiful!!", she said.

I stopped pushing her swing and sat beside her looking at the sky... Really!!! It is so beautiful!!!

"It's amazing!!", I exclaimed to her and she became happy hearing me

"The stars are shining so brightly!", she said.

"Yesss! Just like you!"

She stared at me cutely listening my compliment and then said, "Thanks!", giving the most prettiest smile ever.

Really! It was the best moment of my life.... 💓💓💓💓