Chapter Twenty. ❤️(The Ultimate Love❤️)

Two years after, when Jungkook completed his higher education and graduated with a high degree, he went back to Seoul and joined in a office there. He told his parents everything and they were very happy to listen to their son's decision. He brought his parents with him to London to introduce them to Williams family. Mr. and Mrs. Williams were also happy about the relation and they agreed to give their daughter Y/N's marriage with Jungkook. On the other hand, Taehyung and Mini were in an intense and happy relationship.

~Day of wedding~

Your POV :

Flowers entangled with the pillars, columns and ceiling making an adorable effect. Sparkling ribbons were tied at the edge of every pillar. Balls bobbling and balloons floating through the air made a clearly magical effect. My full house is decorated so beautifully as today is the most special day of my life. I am going to get married with the person I love.
I have worn this gown~

I think Jungkook will like it and I am too excited to see him

I think Jungkook will like it and I am too excited to see him. MY KOOKIE!

I entered the church with my girls holding my gown at the back. I stepped in keeping my eyes down and then slowly lifted them up blushing. I got awestruck seeing my would be husband. He's looking so handsome just like 'PRINCE CHARMING!'

 He's looking so handsome just like 'PRINCE CHARMING!'

Jungkook's POV :

I became speechless when I saw my princess in that gown. She's herself so beautiful but this gown is making her uncontrollably gorgeous. She is slowly coming towards me and I am getting more excited. A lot of people have crowded the church and everyone is busy looking at the spectacular magnificent beauty coming towards me.

When she comes in front of me, the father asked me, "Do you accept to have Y/N as your wife?"

"I, Jungkook, take you, Y/N, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow," I said and she gave her pretty smile staring at me and when the father asked her,"Do you accept to have Jungkook as your husband?", she made the same vow as me and then the father declared that now, we are married and asked me to give my loving wife a beloved kiss.

I tilted my head and she also did the same so that our lips meet and believe me, that was the best feeling ever in my life! We kissed passionately and I felt so divine doing that. Everyone clapped and smiled at us. We're happily married ever after.

After two days, we returned back to Seoul to hold the reception ceremony where all my friends and relatives are going to come. Today I am very excited because from tonight, me and Y/N are going to stay together forever. We can stay and feel each moment of our life together. Today she has dressed more beautifully, in fact each passing day, I see her more beautiful and fall in love with her more deeply.

She's wearing~

And I was like this~

The day went quite well and everyone enjoyed a lot and many of them also complimented, "They two make a perfect couple, made for each other

The day went quite well and everyone enjoyed a lot and many of them also complimented, "They two make a perfect couple, made for each other. They look so cute together. They are real soulmates!" And, I kinda know that, right? 😆

After the party, I was waiting for her at my door and after a few minutes, I saw her coming towards the door talking with someone smiling. After the person left, she turned her head and suddenly backed a step seeing me all of a sudden in front of her. I laughed and she blushed. I pulled her towards me and grabbed her waist with one hand and intertwined my fingers of my other hand with her hair and pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my waist and our kiss was getting deep and intense by seconds passing by when suddenly she broke the kiss and said, "Can't we get inside the house before someone sees us?" "Right!", I lifted her up in bridal style and walked through the hallway towards my room. We both kept staring at each other. Then I entered my room carrying her and pushed the door of my room with my leg to close it.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❇️✳️❇️THE END❇️✳️❇️