Chapter Four. ❤️

Your POV:

"Ouch!", I am still feeling ache in my legs. Why can't I handle anything? It was just a bunch of books and not being able to keep balance, I fell down. I am really good for nothing. Now I am feeling pain for my fault only.

"Sis, what will you wear tomorrow in the wedding party?", Mini (my younger sister) asked me excitedly.

"Not decided yet, maybe a gown!"

"Aww! That's good. Then I will also wear that pink gown which I wore in my last birthday!"

"Good!", I smiled at her admiring her choice then pouted while scrolling my mobile.

"Sis, are you feeling pain still now? You fell hard that time!"

"No... Not that much! By the way, I'm feeling sleepy, so I am going to sleep, have a good night..."

"Ok then, I will also go to sleep then.", she whined.

~Next day(evening)~

Mini's POV:

Awww!!! I am looking so pretty. Sometimes I think why am I so beautiful?? Omg!! I will show Jungkook my dress up, after all I have to inform him also, that we are not going to stay today's eve, he will be alone and if he looks me in this dress, he will definitely love it.... I mean, fall in love with me... Hahaha!!!

"Hey dear! Where are you going so excited?", my sis asked.

"You are looking so gorgeous sis!!"

"Thanks, you too look pretty but where are you going so hurry!"

"I kept my purse in the hall, so I'm going to take that,... Coming!", with that I rushed down ignoring my irritating sis.

Jungkook's POV:

I was collecting information about my project in Google, when Mini came rushing in my room and I suddenly jumped of my chair shocked!

"Hi Jungkook! Today we have a marriage ceremony, so we will not be staying in house for some hours.... I came here to inform you that, by the way, how am I looking?", she said so many things panting and then showing her dress to me.

"Haaa...Nice"

"Just nice?"

"Yah.", I smiled.

"Thanks for your compliment!", she grinned at me and ran away..

While I was lost in thought that when did I compliment her, suddenly I realized that if whole family is going to attend a marriage ceremony then that mysterious girl will also go, that means she will also get beautifully dressed up. Firstly, she is natural beautiful and secondly, she will adorn herself beautifully.... Oh my God!!! I a...amm..mmmm going.... to see her. I went rushing out of my room but then I thought that I will see her from the room only keeping myself hidden so that she doesn't notice me, and I will also enjoy the view silently peacefully....

After some time, I saw my love coming down the stairs holding an elderly woman's hand, maybe Mrs. Williams.... Whatever! She is just looking terrifyingly awesome. I just can't control myself from loving her more and more. She is looking just like an angel in that black gown.

~Y/N was wearing this gown~

I just kept staring at her behind the curtain and when they all went out of the hall

I just kept staring at her behind the curtain and when they all went out of the hall.... I ran to my room window because from there the path out can be seen beside the garden.

 I just kept looking at her when she came out, my eyes full of love, till she vanished from my vicinity

I just kept looking at her when she came out, my eyes full of love, till she vanished from my vicinity. Then, I spent my whole evening thinking and dreaming of her and I don't even know when I fell asleep...❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was long enough than the previous ones..... Haha!! 😆... Enjoy everyone! Next chapter will be interesting!! 💖 Till then, have a nice day!! 😘😘