Chapter Two. ❤️

Jungkook's POV:

So I entered their house and it was so big and gorgeous.

 The gentleman told me to sit on the sofa next to him and I did so

He shaked his hand with me saying, "Mr. Williams"
"Nice to meet you, your room is in down floor only, in the corner. The room is quite big, and all necessary furniture are there,i.e. bed, table, chair, bookshelf, TV and others. We will provide you snacks, dinner and lunch in time and you can eat with us also if you want. Stay as if this is your home only and never feel uncomfortable, if you want anything, always ask me and you will give your rent at the end of every month. That's it."

When he was saying all this, suddenly a young girl came down jumping on the stairs to Mr. Williams and said, "Dad ! I will go out with my friends tonight...... Ohhh!! Who is he ?", she paused being embarrassed by looking at me.

"Oh! He is our new paying guest. From now on, he will stay with us till he completes his higher education.", Mr. Williams said.

"Oh hi!", she said.
"Hi....!!!"
"I'm Mini, you?"
"Jungkook"
"Oh! That's a cute name...So from now we are friends...", she said showing me high five.
"Friends..", I smiled back at her showing high five but for quite a moment, I noticed that she was literally staring at me and giving a weird excited look.... Whatever! I ignored that and assured Mr. Williams that I will be absolutely okay and if I need anything, I will ask him.

I took my luggage and entered the room guided to me. It is really beautiful.... Aww! I just love my new sweet home...I mean room....haha!!

There's a big window at the side from where the beautiful garden can be seen. There's a sweet little sofa and the bed looks so softy and comfortable....!!! I love it...!!

!!