Chapter Three. ❤️

Jungkook 's POV :

It's just two days I have been here and as I am a shy kind of guy, I asked Mr. Williams to give me my food in my room only.... Well, he accepted that!
Till now, I don't know all the family members of this house, only I know Mr. Williams and his daughter Mini, who often comes to my room to ask if I like this house, if I need something etc. etc. Though I don't like these type of chatty girls, so I don't bother about her much.

~Evening~

I was having my tea, when suddenly I heard some sound outside my room of something falling, I ran out of my room to see what happened! When I came out, I saw a girl (not Mini) has fallen on ground with lots of books scattered around her.... She looked embarrassed and frustrated at the situation, I thought to help her but then came Mini to help her so I stayed behind the curtain looking at that girl..... She is so beautiful!! She looks shy kind of me. Her eyes, her locks of hair are so angelic, but...but who she is? Is she Mini's sister? I don't know.

But I don't know what happened to me, after that moment, whenever I was closing my eyes or trying to focus on my study, that girl was coming to my mind... Why? Why? Why? Have I fallen in love at first sight? Omg! Nooooooo!!!!

~Night~

Ohhh!!! Nooo!!! I can't sleep... Whenever I am trying to sleep, I am remembering her, but why????
I don't want this to be true but this is true that I am in love!!!

"But who are you my love? How can you make this stupid boy fell in love with you? You know!! That you have stolen my precious sleep.... Whenever I am sleeping, I am dreaming of you!! Who are you Miss Mystery??", I just thought this stuff to myself and smiled stupidly by realizing my strange feeling...❤️

❤️