Chapter Twelve. ❤️ (The Bad Girl)

Jungkook's POV:

~8:24 AM~

Oh! I am still sleeping... Oh shit! "You will be again late for your college, Kookie! Wake up!", I said to myself.

It's been two days after the party and for these two days, I was in my room only for two reasons - first of all I am having my exams from today so I had to prepare for it sincerely and also I was trying to avoid the full Williams family after that incident for some time. I was just feeling awkward to face Y/N and Mini and nothing else but I will recover from this feeling soon, I know. Even I was having my dinner and lunch in my room only for the last two days...

Haha! I'm so shy

Haha! I'm so shy.. Oh my Gawd!!

~9:00 AM~

I opened the front door to get out.
I just love the streets of London. They are so beautiful. I go to my college everyday by walking only, I love to roam around these beautiful places and specially that flower garden which falls on my way to college. Though, I don't know its name. Once I told Y/N about this garden but forgot to ask its name....

And thinking all those things, I have really reached near the garden.

Hey! I know her... Isn't that...Y/N??

And I just became speechless when I saw my love of my life kissing another boy passionately in the garden...
My eyes became wider and for that moment, I felt everything has stopped. The whole world has stopped. I couldn't even hear the noise of cars anymore. The whole environment was becoming hazy and blur in my eyes. I was just seeing Y/N bewildered!

I ran towards them and hid behind a big tree so that they couldn't see me.
After kissing, Y/N said to the boy,

"I love you Taehyung!", Taehyung!?... Who is that?, I thought and then again looked at them...

"I love you too Y/N ! But what about Jungkook?", he asked her caressing her cheek and I clenched my fist out of jealousy.

"Leave him. He's just a time pass. You are my everything! No one can replace you. I love you and only you !!", she said and hugged him tightly.

Tears fell down my chick, my mind felt being cheated but my heart didn't want to believe that reason. All I could do was crying being betrayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This chapter was short

This chapter was short..hehe!😄

Our Kookie felt cheated...Aww!😞
But you will know the truth in next chapter... Wait for that..!!

❤️Taehyung❤️ has entered the story.... Yeah!!!!!