CHAPTER 5

We walk into the penthouse, and of course it's amazing. "Make yourself at home, your bag should be in my bedroom," Storm says. "Anything to drink?" He asks.

"Some bottled water?" I ask, and he goes to the fridge and pulls out a water and I take off my jacket, fall on the couch just laying there it's been a long night. I kick my heels off and he sits on the couch putting my feet on his lap.

"Are you ok love?" Storm asks slightly worried.

I smile, "other than floating on cloud nine, I'm perfect." I say sitting up and take a sip of water. "I need a shower though," he smiles.

Storm stands, "let me show you the bedroom and ensuite," I smile at him.

I take out a white silk pyjama top with thin straps and red hot pants. I have a shower and wash off my make up, and comb my hair out, let it hang I put on my pyjamas. I walk into the bedroom and he is laying on the bed with glasses on reading something on his laptop in just boxers, so sexy. "Don't you look cute in your glasses," I say giggling.

Storm raises his brows, "don't tell anyone, it will ruin the image."

I laugh and ask, "what are you reading?"

"Just the reviews of tonight's show, there are pictures of us everywhere," Storm says and he shows me. Must admit, we look really good together in the very few pictures they managed to get. I close his laptop and place it on the night stand together with his glasses.

I climb onto his lap, he leans back against the plush pillows, I run my hands up his torso and lean down to kiss him I feel him getting excited, he breaks the kiss, "babe," he whispers.

I place a finger on his lips, "shhh, I want this."

He places his hands on my hips and flips me over, he's on top, "you're sure?" Storm asks, brows furrowing.

I nod and I pull his face to meet mine and we kiss, passionately, "Emily, before we do this, it might be a bit soon, but I have fallen in love with you." He says and blushes.

"I love you too," I say confidently, when you know, you just know.

He kisses me deeply and passionately, and moves down to my neck, a small moan escapes me, I lean up and he removes my top, and I lay back as he kisses my breasts, licking sucking nibbling them. I breathe heavier and moan softly. I feel his tongue slide down my stomach, he comes back up and he reaches my lips and kisses me tongues dancing, I feel his hand move down to my panties, and his hand slides inside, he moves to my breasts and I feel his fingers caress me, rubbing me, I grab hold of the sheets, I feel his fingers slide in me. I let out a louder moan "Storm..."

He massages me and moves his fingers, feel myself pressing against his hand it feels amazing. I open my eyes and he's looking at me, "you are so beautiful."

He pauses long enough to sit up and pull down my panties, he leans down between my legs and kisses me there, I have never felt anything like this before. I moan louder and louder, "you like that baby?" Storm says seductively.

"Yes Storm," I feel something happening in my belly and it's growing, my body is warm and he keeps going, it feels like an explosion, "Storm!" I scream my body shaking, I grab the sheets even tighter.

I feel my body calm after what feels like an eternity, he removes his boxers and I get a good look at him, "like what you see?" I blush and nod, and comes up to kiss me.

"Don't worry I'm on the injection," I say assuring him and he nods kissing me and I feel him there, rubbing himself up and down.

"Are you ready love?" Storm asks lookin deep into my eyes.