CHAPTER 8

The next two weeks were a blur of studies, work and speaking to Storm as much I could, and setting up the house for him. Just another week and he will be here, he's moved up his schedule and has a recording studio in his new house. I'm so excited because he will be back soon. His agent isn't happy about it, but he knows better than to argue with Storm.

I have been focusing hard on my studies and working extra shifts. The week flies by and Storm will be here today, I'm going to pick him up at the airport. Finally his flight arrives, and I'm so happy because I know I don't have to say goodbye to him again. "Hi stranger," I say to him.

He laughs, "hi my angel."

I give him a hug and a kiss hello, "how was your flight?" I ask curiously.

"Bloody awful, I hate flying," Storm groans.

"Oh poor baby," I joke. We make our way to my car, "when are the others coming?" I ask.

"They will be over in about two days, and then we will be working on the new album," Storm says running his hand through his hair.

"Ok, let's get you to your new house," I say holding his hand and he nods.

I drive out to Storm's new estate, it's really beautiful and really modern, black and grey everything with hints of white and black, he even has a pool table, a silver and red one. He walks in, "love? you done all this?" Storm seems amazed.

"Yes, do you like it?" I ask nervously.

"I love it, it feels like a home," Storm answers. I see a glimpse of something in Storm, like he needs to feel like he belongs somewhere. His cold glare is no longer there, he looks happy.

"Wait until you see your bedroom," I say excitedly. He arches an eyebrow and has a smirk, "down boy," I tease. he shakes his head, and we walk in.

I have had some of his collectable guitars put in glass cases against the one wall with lights. Storm has a massive California king size bed against one wall, black bedding, and black furniture and black pedestals with silver and white lamps, I put white couches in there by the fire place with black and dark grey pillows, with red throws and his flat screen in front of the bed over the fire place, with a shaggy black carpet on the ground. It's minimal but it's so him, it's warm, dark and mysterious.

"I absolutely love it my angel," he has a balcony and I put two couch like chairs out there for him when he has trouble sleeping. This will be his home and he has to be comfortable. "I love what you have done with the house, it's modern and me but I see your touch everywhere and I love it."

I beam at him, "I needed something to do while you were away," I say shrugging.

"I will let you get settled in," I say and sit on the bed.

"Is everything alright?" Storm asks concerned.

"Well Storm, my parents are coming to town and I'm not sure how I feel about it," I say with a defeated sigh. Storm has no expression, "scared to meet them?" I tease.

"Well bloody hell yeah," Storm blurts out, his eyes wide as saucers.

I laugh, "Storm Michaels nervous and scared! I never thought I would see the day." I tease him further.

He throws me with a pillow, I giggle, "they will be here tonight, staying at a hotel, I will be seeing them for lunch tomorrow and they want to meet you." I mention.

My heart is thumping, "sure, I would like to meet them, but bare in mind my rose, I'm not what all parents want for their daughters," Storm says feeling deflated.

"I have told my mom about you, and she's seen us on a few pictures and she actually sounded happy," I say sincerely.

"Well fucking hell that's a relief," Storm says blowing out a deep breath. "You are staying over love?"