CHAPTER 11

Storm comes home tomorrow, and I don't think I'm ready to move back in until we are back to normal. We have made progress, I went back to classes and work, and have been visiting Storm everyday in between. I miss him a lot but I just can't get my mind around him touching another woman and nearly killing himself because he was going to hurt me. I mean thinking she was me in his drug filled haze. As far as the public knows Storm is in England and Ireland visiting family, and I'm busy at college, nobody knows where he really is. It's been a three week program and he's doing so well he can come home, it was suppose to be a four weeks but they feel he's ready.

I finish my last shift, it's about nine pm and I walk outside to find Storm standing there outside against his black camero with red and white roses my favourite. "I was suppose to pick you up tomorrow," I say in shock.

"They released me early, I came to pick you up, there is nobody in this world I would rather see right now than you." Storm says smiling.

"But my car," I say worried.

I hear Oliver scream, "I got it!"

Bastard. I take the flowers and give him a hug, he pulls me into a kiss, and I find myself kissing him back, I missed him, I missed us. "You said I should give this back to you when I'm sure I know what I want, well I have always known I want you angel. I love you and it's you over anything," Storm finishes as he places the ring back on my finger.

We get in the car, and head back to our place, "I need you with me tonight, I can't stand another night without you," Storm states seriously.

It's Friday night so I don't have classes tomorrow. "I got some of your things back, I wasn't sure what you left at our place, our place he says. We walk in the house and there's candles everywhere, and a table set up for two, nobody but us, a private chef and a waiter.

"Wow this is beautiful," I say in awe.

"I needed to say thank you for taking care of me and not giving up, I thought a nice dinner is a good start," Storm says to me, and for once I go to him and hug him. "Angel, it's only ever been you, you are smart and beautiful and you have the biggest heart, you care about everyone else and forget to take care of yourself love."

"You need help not me," I say confused as all hell.

"I'm fine now angel, I'm better, and I intend on staying that way, this is for you, and for us, you look tired and you have lost weight, let me take care of you now. " We sit down, I admit I am starving, we have a salad starter, and a pasta main and chocolate caramel cake for dessert, my favourite. We are chatting and for the first time in weeks I feel at ease. He disappears for a while,"I'm running you a bubble bath", I hear Storm say, I smile.

"You are spoiling me Storm."

"You deserve it," Storm says smiling, we go upstairs and I strip out of my little black work dress and put my hair up, and climb into the bubbles.

"Are you joining me?" I ask
With a small smile.

"Only of you want me too," Storm says carefully.

I nod, he strips down and climbs in behind me, I'm really trying. We relax like this and he tells about a new single he has coming out, he recorded it weeks ago, but he rewrote it while in rehab, the song is called 'One Last Chance'. "I can't wait to hear it," I say curiously. Then he sings to me in the tub.

'You gave me back my life,
You saved me, pulled me from the depths,
Gave me hope,
One last chance,
One last breath one last hope,
You pulled me away,
I don't want to be alone,
To live without you,
Your my one last chance,
My savior, my life,
My love,
One last chance'