CHAPTER 19

It's six pm and we have dinner reservations at eight at Restaurant Patrick Guillaume. The guys surprised us with this one I asked them to plan a special dinner, since they know Ireland. We all break to our rooms to get ready, "angel, this was incredible, the entire day was just amazing, I have never had this before, nobody cared this much," Storm says emotionally.

"You are so welcome, I love you more than anything Storm. Well I don't know about the plans tonight but we were told to dress up to the nines," I say shrugging he smiles and nods.

I have a quick shower and Storm follows, I put my hair up in a tight bun, and put on my diamond drop earrings, tennis bracelet and my infinity necklace. I do my make up, a smokey eye and a red lip. I choose a long white body hugging Versace with thin straps and a very high slit, I pair it with silver sandal with two straps by the toes and one that goes up my leg. I wear a white fur coat and a silver clutch. "I'm ready Storm."

I walk into the living room and Storm is wearing a full on tux with dress shoes, his hair pulled back in a tight low ponytail, he has a long back coat in his arm, "well shit," I blurt out.

"I take it that's a good thing angel."

I nod, he looks at me, closes his eyes and breathes out, "I took your breath away I guess that's a good thing," I joke, he smiles and bless him he's blushing.

"Definitely angel," he notices I have a big flesh coloured band aid on my wrist, "angel what happened?" he's really worried.

I giggle I give my wrist to him he pulls it back, and he looks up at me shocked, "Well it says Storm," I shrug, I had a tattoo done while he was Rocking at one of the pubs, it's his name in beautiful cursive font with and infinity sign, he puts the bandage back on and he pulls my face to his, and kisses me so sweetly I moan.

"You didn't have too," Storm says sweetly.

"I wanted too". He puts my coat on and he puts his on and we walk down to the lobby with Ken and Damon following. We meet the gang down stairs, and they are all looking sharp, Jill has a beautiful red dress on, red is her colour. Everyone is excited, "Oliver, you look amazing, scrubbing up nice."

"Ems you look beautiful, so grown up," Oli says.

I hug him "thank you, especially for going on this wild ride with me the last two years and bit," I thank him.

"Anything for you Ems." I kiss his cheek. We head out, a limo is waiting wow, they have gone all out.

Storm takes my hand and helps me in the limo, we start driving, he whispers in my ear "you smell amazing angel," and plants a kiss on my neck, Im a bit flushed. Oli looks at me and giggles, I take an olive and throw it at him. We arrive at the restaurant and we walk in the place is set up with roses and balloons and it's stunning, we have a private dining table, they take our coats and I notice there's a photographer, they hired him for the night. Carter wishes Storm happy birthday and the rest follow and we decide to order.

Storm and I have King scallops and leeks, I have a glass of white wine, Storm has Sparkling grape juice, the starters are to die for, we order mains, Wicklow Hills Lamb Fillet
Piquillos Pepper, Wet Garlic, Black Olive Oil, the mains will take a little while, Storm and I take a walk outside on the terrace, and steal a smoke, we look at the stars, and chat, "I love Ireland Storm," I genuinely mean it.

"it's home angel." I smile at him, we go back inside and we are served, the mains are amazing and we all chat, and they all tell me about Storm's awkward phase, and how they were discovered, Jill and Storm know eachother so long they are like siblings and they tease eachother and make us all laugh. We have more wine, red this time, I don't finish it because of Storm. We order dessert Contemporary Dark Chocolate Tart with Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream, but plain for Storm.