CHAPTER 12

My study group is here finally, "hey guys," I greet them, Riley looks a bit shocked, "Riley are you alright?" I ask confused.

"Yes I'm fine, I just didn't know you had such a huge house," Riley says in shock.

"Oh, well yeah, I live with my boyfriend, oh hi Alfonso," I say nonchalantly.

"Hi Ems," he greets.

I show them to the living room, "we can set up in the living room, I will order a few pizzas," I say getting out my phone. We start studying and it's really intense, we make numerous notes and we discuss the damage alcohol has on babies on utero.

I hear the doorbell, more like the front gate, "I got it angel," Storm says walking to the door.

"Thanks babe," I say going back to my studies, nobody at Harvard really knows I am with Storm, I try to keep things separate, and after nearly two years nobody makes a huge deal of it anymore when I'm around so it's been pleasant, I forget that some people don't know.

"Emily?" Riley calls

"What's up Riley?" I ask looking at her.

"Why does his voice sound so familiar?" She asks and I shrug.

"He's British, " I joke. Alfonso has been flirting with me quite a bit and it's so annoying but I just deal with it. Storm walks into the living room holding four pizzas and sodas

"Angel, thanks for ordering for Jill and I, too." Storm says giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Riley and Alfonso meet Storm my boyfriend," I introduce him and he flashes them a huge beaming smile, dick. They are in utter shock, they can't even speak, "nice meeting you both, see ya later angel," he gives me a peck and leaves to his studio.

I sit waiting for them to get over their shock, Riley is first to speak, "your boyfriend is Storm Michaels, as in The Wicked? Storm that just released a song this morning?" She says in shock.

"Yeah Riley," I say shrugging.

"What the actual fuck this is insane!" Alfonso says in total disbelief.

"Alfonso what?" I say taken back by their reactions.

"We just fucking met Storm Michaels and we are eating pizza in his house that he shares with his love, angel, you!" Alfonso says.

"You sang with him at the Grammy's," Riley pipes up.

"Yes I did," I say annoyed now.

"How did we not know this, we have been friends for over 6 months!" Riley says completely in disbelief.

"Well sometimes I want people to like me for me and not because of Storm," I say irritated.

"We like you alright but we are fans," Alfonso says, I nod.

"Well let's eat and chat," Riley says.

"Riley no," I say sighing.

"What? Is he a beast in the sack?" Riley says wiggling her brows. I throw her with a pillow, "I will take that as a yes." She says laughing.

"Emily this is just insane, I'm sorry, he's the biggest rock star alive," Alfonso says excited.

I sigh again, "yes Al, but he's also human and he eats, sleeps and takes a shit just like a normal person," I say face-palming and they burst out laughing.

"Ok, we get it we are totally going into fan mode we are sorry, but shit it's Storm," Riley says being a little sensible.

"You guys done freaking out?" I ask, they nod we eat and study and we are finally done with the last chapter. I take a stretch,  and decide to throw them a bone, "you guys want to see Storm live?" I ask.