CHAPTER 16

Everyone is drunk and goes to bed, It's three am and I'm tired, "knackered angel?" I nod. We go to our bedroom and lock the door, they all have a habit of not knocking. I kiss Storm like a real I want you passionate kiss, "love..."

"I'm alright, I want you, I feel so alive," I says as I run my hands down his chest.

"It's the adrenaline," he whispers.

"It feels amazing, make love to me," I ask in a whisper, he kisses me with a hunger that I haven't felt in a long time, he's been hesitant to even touch me.

I push him on the bed, and he removes his shirt, sitting in just his jeans, he's so hot and ripped, I love his tattoos. He takes my shoes off and I take my top off, he stares at me, and pulls me close, sitting he kisses down my stomach removing my bra, then kisses and sucks my breasts and nipples, I moan, running my hands through his hair. He undoes my jean pulling it and my panties down, I drop to my knees, and he leans back watching me, I undo his jean and pull it down following his boxers, I take him in my mouth and I hear him gasp, and I keep going, I hear his breathing become heavier, I hear a moan escape his lips and he whispers "Emily," and he pulls me up and gently lays me on the bed and kisses me deeply, he moves down my body and he spreads my legs, and I feel his tongue, I reach for his hand and he holds it and with each action of his tongue I squeeze harder and moan a bit louder, and I feel his fingers there giving me so much pleasure with his tongue I moan a bit louder. "Baby..." I start to climax and he stops and in a second I feel him enter me, and I come even harder he's rubbing my sweet spot.

He lays over me kisses me with love, puts his head in my neck and he starts moving a bit more "angel, Iove you."

"I love you too," I push him up and onto his back, and I lower myself on him, he has his hands on my hips and I move up and down he rubs my spot and I move a bit faster, without warning I climax hard and my body shakes he sits up and comes hard and holds me and I move subtly and he kisses me and moans against my mouth, I kiss him harder.

He looks at me and brushes my hair out my face, "you are my world, and you have the most beautiful emerald green eyes," I blush a bit. I look into his ice blue eyes, and this man is my everything. We lay in bed and I take my pain killers, and cuddle Storm. We check one more time online on Storm's phone and the song is doing phenomenally well.

We get up the next afternoon about one, and we hear the house abuzz, I put on a t-shirt and shorts and head to the kitchen, Storm is just in pj pants, I grab some coffee, and they are all cooking and making breakfast or lunch Oliver is laying on the couch dying from a hangover. Storms phone rings, "Yeah," he answers, "an interview? The whole band and Emily?" I stand in shock. "Be there tomorrow at seven pm, sure.".l

He drops the call. "We have all been invited to Tonight Live, one of the biggest shows in America tomorrow, we have to fly to New York tonight, we have to be there at five pm and we will be performing the new song, apparently it's number one on all the charts, nothing has ever jumped that quickly and they want us all there tomorrow." I stand unable to comprehend what's about to happen. "Breathe love," I breathe out and they all laugh at me.

"Give her a break she has never done an interview before," Dom says.

"Storm I don't know, what if I say something wrong?" I say worried and scared, he chuckles.

"Then I will save you," Storm says.

"I have seen your interviews, you don't talk, you grunt and look annoyed," I say scared, they all burst out laughing.

"When I do speak they listen," he says seriously and I nod.

Storm calls his manager and asks them to send over some outfits for everyone, we pack up and haul ass to the airport, we arrive at one pm the next day and we are staying at the Hilton penthouse, six bedrooms, we don't have much time to get ready, about a half hour later the clothes and glam squad arrive. "Jill let's get ready in our bedroom, the guys can get ready in one of the guest rooms." I say needing space from the men.