CHAPTER 9

The whole gang gets in the limo, Oliver looks at me with his eyebrow raised, "I had no idea you could sing like that and live," he says looking shook.

I shrug and answer, "I didn't know either, I mean I sang at the fucking Grammy's!" I shout and everyone laughs.

Jill puts her two cents in, "I could never do that, it took guts girl."

I blush, "the real winners here tonight are you guys, congratulations!" I say so happy for all of them, we all take a sip of whatever we are drinking like a toast.

We arrive at an exclusive after party at Blush night club. We have to stop for pictures and press, Storm doesn't want to talk to the press, but we pose for pictures, he even kisses me in one of them.

PRESS:

'Awesome dress Emily!'

'Storm looking good!'

We look at each other and we smile.

'You guys are gorgeous together.'

We smile and take some more pictures with the band and we head inside. We head up to our reserved VIP spot, and we all chat. Storm hands me a glass of champagne, "drink my rose, it's your first Grammy party."

"Babe you know I don't like to drink especially when I'm with you," I say shaking my head.

Storm runs his hand down my cheek, "just for tonight have fun and don't worry about me," he says seriously.

"Alright." I agree.

Jill Oli and myself have some shots and champagne, and we have some more shots, I am feeling it. "Storm dance with me," I ask pulling him, and bless him, he obliges because I am drunk, and we dance and a sultry Latin song comes on and we really move together and my indecently short dress proving it's worth.

Storm turns away for a minute to ask Carter something along with Jill and I carry on dancing. "Storm, I need some air," I say frowning and I grab a cigarette from Storm and he laughs.

Jill and I go outside sipping on champagne, and we both have a cigarette and some guy comes up to me, he's some wannabe celebrity and he won't leave me alone. I push him away and even Jill is trying to get him to leave, he grabs me and pulls me to him and tries to kiss me, hands all over me, forcing me to the wall. I scream, and I see Storm pull him off me and he decks the guy and hits him more than once, "don't you ever touch my girl or disrespect her or any woman again!" He says with a deadly tone, the boys pull him off and calm him down.

"Babe can we leave?" I ask in shock, he's fuming he barely hears me, "Storm!" I shout at him, he looks at me his eyes stone cold and icey blue. "Baby let's leave, it's late anyway and I have a flight to catch tomorrow", he nods and we make our way out, him possessively holding my hand and he then puts an arm around me, and we finally get to the car.

He gets on the phone and calls his agent. "Get on this shit now before the press turns it around," and he drops the line. I stay silent, it's the first time I have ever seem him lose it. "My love I'm sorry, I never wanted to lose it in front of you, but seeing that guy and what he wanted to do to you.."

"Shhh baby, it's alright, you just protected me, let's just go home and get some sleep, the rest of them will be home later." I say soothingly and rub his knuckles.

We arrive at his place and I go take a shower while Storm is on the phone. I just stand and let the warm water wash over me, I hear the shower door open and I feel his arms around me "I love you my rose," Storm says kissing my neck

"I love you too," I turn around and stand on my tip toes and kiss him, he picks me up and pushes me against the wall, there's a small ledge and he puts me on there.