CHAPTER 22

The alarm goes off at six thirty am, I put it off. I don't feel like getting up, but I do. "Storm babe wake up," I shake him, he pulls me making me squeal, he pecks me good morning and holds me. We get up brush our teeth have a sleepy shower and get dressed. I put on a black jean, white body suit, a short black trench coat, and a high ankle boot and my hermes bag, I wear my hair straight and down, and wear minimal make up. I slip my studs in and I'm done. Storm just puts a jean and t-shirt on with his leather jacket. we take his camero and make our way to the studio, the executives flew in from New York just for this.

We arrive at the studio, we meet the GQ editor and their photographer, the editor shakes my hand and lingers a bit. Storm holds onto my hand tightly, he's very cold and distant with them, I'm aware that Chris the editor is flirting with me a bit, and quite frankly I'm uncomfortable. They keep talking and Storm stares at them coldly not saying a word. We go to his dressing room, and I make myself comfortable, they are doing his hair pin straight it's shines a glossy black, blue colour and they put his heavy liner on. He takes off his t-shirt and the first is a Versace outfit white shirt body hugging, sleeves rolled up, all his muscles and tattoos on his arms are showing, he looks hot, and a tight indigo Jean and bare feet. "Can you remove the ring sir?" The photographer asks.

"No," Storm says coldly, it's on his right hand, so it's shouldn't be a problem, even looks hot with the outfit. They make him sit on a black double couch and then a white one sitting laying, then a black shirt.

He changes for Dior, he wears a white sneaker and a black and grey check shirt open not buttoned up, with a baggy-ish jean, sleeves rolled up his body on display tattoos showing he looks hot, they switch him to a black shirt and lighter jeans, I laugh because they tell him look annoyed, trust me he has the look down.

Last but not least Guess, no shirt, just jeans bare feet. Sexy wet hair. I think I'm having hot flushes. He smirks at me the sexy bastard. He turns around and you see his angel tattoo, he done that on purpose his hands in the wall, him looking down. I notice he never took his ring off, so sweet. "That's a wrap, good job Storm," The photographer says.

The editor is speaking to me, but I'm uncomfortable, Storm just walks off the set, grabbing my hand, and speaks icily to the man, "I don't care if you're a big shot at GQ, don't fucking flirt with my fiancée."

His agent doesn't know what to do, I hear him say, "don't take it personally, you hit on his fiancée, back out now and we will have law suit and he hates photo shoots," his agent says and he walks off.

We settle in his dressing room, and they do a short interview, Storm keeps it mostly about his music and mentions the new single and they want personal stuff, he just mentions hobbies and we are engaged and living together that's about it, he puts his hair up in a low man bun and puts his clothes on, they give him a bunch of free jeans and t-shirts, he tells his agent,"have it sent over," and he takes my hand and we leave.

He doesn't speak to me, and I snap, "Storm if you think you can be mad at me for for some misguided reason, drop it now, because I'm not dealing with your fucking jealousy issues. I'm not dealing with this shit again, and have you sulk for three days, I'm engaged to you damn it."

He looks at me, a year ago he punched two guys on two separate occasions for 'hitting on me', and proceeded to sulk for three days at a time not speaking to me, he thought he was going to lose me. "I'm sorry angel, I can't stand it when someone..." he stops looking for the words.

I finish, "what? Thinks I'm attractive? Or has interest in me? I can't control that, but I'm with you and only you! Calm your shit please." I sit arms folded looking out the window and he's a bit shocked and out of his depth, I rarely get angry at him. He stays quiet for a while looking very lost and confused, I really want to laugh so I keep looking out the window.