CHAPTER 13

We head inside, Storm is opening the show with 'The Wicked'. I have a front row seat with Oli. The light show is amazing and he walks out in the smoke with his guitar and the band roll in on platforms he starts to play a few strings, the crowd goes wild, 'One Last Chance', the band joins and it sounds amazing, the screen is on him looking at me.

I'm smiling and my tears are falling, and he sings, 'you gave me back my life, you saved me, pulled me from the depths, gave me hope, one last chance, one last breath, one last hope, you pulled me away, I don't want to be alone, to live without you, your my one last chance my saviour my life, my love, one last chance'.

The second song is a more heavy crazy rocking song called 'Oblivion', and the song is now playing softly people are screaming, "Black Rose".

Storm smiles and says, "if I do that song, I'm doing it right. Angel come up here and do this with me," Sroem says and the crowd screams. They hand me a mic and inner ears and clip the receiver on my dress.

I leave my seat and Storm comes down to meet me and takes my hand, I walk as my dress is flowing and glittering, the song starts Storm plays his guitar and starts singing.

"My heart beats faster,
When you are around,
sleepless nights without you,
To hold you, to love you my Black Rose..."

My turn.

"Now you're here I'm not
letting you go,
Always by my side,
To hold you, to love you,
Right here right now
It's our time.. "

We sing together.

"My Black Rose,
To hold you to love you,
My heart beats faster,
My Black Rose..."

The song ends, we take a bow for the crowd, and he gives me a small kiss as we walk off stage, and the crowd is still screaming. We take our seats and Storm wins three AMA awards, and the band wins three aswell. The show is just over three hours long. Storm and I sneak out for a cigarette, in the smokers section, and we stay till the show is over, like a half hour chatting to other celebrities. The others meet up with us, "we are going to party," screams Dom.

"We are done and going home," I say sternly and they pick up on my tone.

They nod and don't challenge me. Storm does a little press and I stay by his side the whole time, he holds my hand tight and I know, he wants to go home now. I pull him by the hand and we walk to the limo. We get in, "thank you love, I didn't want to party or answer any more questions," he kisses me.

"You are welcome baby," I say kissing him back.

"You are so strong, smart and wonderful, why are you with someone like me? I'm just a musician," Storm asks and I grown.

"I should be asking what a musician is doing with a normal very bland looking woman like me thats studying to be a doctor?" I say shrugging.

"Because you are exactly what I need, you are strong where I am not, you literally do anything you put your mind too and you are going to be helping kids, not to mention you are stunningly beautiful," Storm says stroking my face.

"I was such a loser in high school, I'm sure they don't even realise I'm that girl dating the hottest rocker in the world, that's how invisible I was," I say confessing.

"I see you angel, you're not invisible to me," Storm says cupping my cheek.

"You saw a push up bra and a short skirt, had I not been wearing that would you be here now?" I ask seriously.

"Yes," Storm says with no hesitation and I'm dumbstruck, he would have noticed me? "Angel I'm not a womanizer as the press makes me out to be. I never even slept around like 'rock stars' would do, it wasn't my thing. I'm a loner just like you, I think that attracted me to you, kindred spirits. I looked in your eyes that night and I knew, it was going to be you." I climb on his lap and give him a kiss, he puts up the partition, so we have privacy.