CHAPTER 14

Storm POV:

I walk into the room and I see her laying there, she has a machine breathing for her, they say to help her for now. She has a huge bandage on her head, that must be where she hit it. She has a few cuts and bruises, but atleast my angel is still alive.

I sit on the couch next to her bed, and I take her hand, "please angel don't die, I love you so much we were happy just this morning planning on growing old, fifty more years remember? You and me taking on the world, please come back to me," I speak to her.

I sing her song 'My Love' to her, "you make my heart beat faster, every time I see you I fall in love, my love, my world, my heart, love was just a word till I met you, you broke the ice you made me whole, put my world together, my love."

I just feel my tears fall, I hear sniffing behind me, a hand on my shoulder, it's the Dr Jasmine Siraj. "That was beautiful Mr Michaels."

"How is she?" I ask.

Doctor Siraj answers, "we are monitoring her heart, but it's touch and go, the next twenty four hours are critical, but she's stable for now."

"Can we move her to a more private room? I don't want paparazzi or fans or anyone coming in, I will have security posted." I ask holding my angels hand.

"Sure Mr Michaels we will move her in a few minutes and I will come find you, the police are here to see you about the accident." I nod.

I go see the police officers, "can you tell me what happened?" I ask them still in shock that this even happens.

"Well Mr Michaels, a drunk driver swerved in her lane and hit her car, it rolled a few times and landed on the side of the road, the SUV hit a lamp post and stopped, we are told it's your car?" The officer says and I nod.

"She's my long term girlfriend, we have been living together for a long time, she uses my cars sometimes. I had a meeting and I gave her my keys and she was going to see her friend Oliver," I explain.

"Thank you Mr Michaels, the guy will be prosecuted, it's pretty much open and shut," I nod in acceptance.

I go to the others and I tell them everything, "Oliver, go see her," I say to him, he nods and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I have to call her parent," I say remembering. Jill sits down with me and holds my hand while I tell her father, they will be on the next plane out. I need a smoke "Jill I need some air, call me if something happens," I ask. She agrees.

Ken comes outside with me, it's dark though and nobody can see me. I light up a cigarette, I just need something to distract myself. I have to be strong for her like she was for me. "Ken find a florist and have four red and white rose bouquets sent over to the hospital and some get well soon balloons, make her room cheerful, I don't want her parents thinking we don't care they need to see she's loved," I ask him with my tetra falling.

"Yes sir, I'm so sorry this happened, I feel terrible," Ken confesses.

"it's not your fault," I say to him.

"I will get on it now Sir." he says and goes to make calls.

I go back inside,"Oliver is she ok?"

"Yes, she's stable, they are moving her to a private wing now, room 401." He says.

I give him a hug, his tears are falling, all the band members are here and they are all in tears. "Thank you guys for being here, can someone call her friends Alfonso and his girlfriend Riley, they are quite close to her," I ask remembering them too.

"I'm on it," Jill says.

"Thanks Jill." I walk off to her room, and Oliver and Ken bring the flowers and balloons in. At least if she wakes up she will have something beautiful to look at.