CHAPTER 17

Storm holds my hand as we walk off stage. The people are still chanting. It was amazing, we make our way to the back room, and have a seat, I drink a glass of sparkling water, Storm too, it takes alot to belt out those songs.

Jill and the guys are so knackered, it's hectic playing like that. "Angel, that was phenomenal."

"I know right," I say grinning, I have a stupid smile on my face.

"Guys this was insane," Dom says, they laugh.

"Yeah playing a song we recorded two days ago live, yeah it was insane, beyond intense." Jill says.

"Did I say anything wrong? It was live TV, " I ask them.

"No angel, you were great."

"Oliver what did you think?" I ask him.

"Girl that was crazy, you were amazing in the interview and absolutely a rockstar when you performed." Oliver comes over and bends to hug me.

"Storm I need my painkillers," I say holding my side.

"Jill," Storm calls.

"On it Storm." Jill hands it to me and I drink them, I'm in pain, it's only been a few days.

"Angel, one more time you need to smile, we have to do some shots outside and a some autographs, ten minutes tops just hold onto my hand or Oliver's," Storm says rather worried.

"I can handle that," I say with a brave face.

We walk outside and the fans are going crazy.

'Emily you look amazing'

'Emily, Storm take a picture'

'You sounded amazing Emily and Storm'

'The Wicked you guys Rock!'

We take a group photo and sign some autographs and we head for the limo, Oliver is holding my hand, he helps me into the limo. Storm sits next to me so I can lean on him, we make our way to the Hotel, "you guys go party angel needs to rest."

Dom answers, "man if you need anything call us and we will be back."

"Thanks man."Storm answers. The band goes out and Storm picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, "how are you feeling love?"

"I'm alright, the painkillers are working, I want a warm shower and my man," I say sming.

He laughs, "let's have a shower." We kiss a bit in the shower, and fool around, but we don't have sex, we just enjoy eachother.

I put on a t-shirt and panties, Storm orders us room service, burgers and sweet potato fries and milkshakes. We get the food and it's ten pm and I see the rebroadcast of Tonight Live show is on when our food arrives and we settle in, and we watch the show. "Angel you are so hot, you done it with sore ribs, can't even tell," Storm says in awe.

I giggle, "thank you, you definitely are not too bad yourself, I think I saw a woman faint,"  I joke and he chuckles, our performance comes on and it really is very good.

"Angel, we are amazing together."

"I know, I never would have thought in my wildest dreams that I would be Storm Michaels girlfriend, let alone sing with you on occasion and sitting in bed having burgers and fries," I say astonished.

"Don't forget the amazing sex!" Storm winks an eye.

I laugh, "yes of course with amazing sex."

"I hope I'm better in real life," Storm says with a pout.