CHAPTER 6

I wake up the next morning, and I hear chatter, "Storm?"

"In the kitchen love," I hear Storm call out.

I put on my robe and Storm is sitting chatting to Oli, and Jill. "Jill!" I scream and she runs to me and hugs me.

"So I hear this bloke is moving to Boston," Jill asks and I nod. "I'm really happy for the two of you, we will be moving here too, party scene is getting old, and there's nothing we won't do for him." Jill says surprising me.

Storm puts his arm round me, "love we have interviews this morning, what time are your classes?" Storm asks.

starts at ten again and I finish at two and then my shift starts at three and I finish at eight," I say thinking hard.

"Come over to mine tonight yeah and we can have some time with gang before we leave tomorrow, you too Oli, Dom has been been asking after you," Storm says casually.

"He's gay?"  I ask surprised and they laugh at me.

"Have you seen his eyebrows?" Oli says jokingly.

"Oli!" I scream and we laugh.

Classes go smoothly, but I get a few people trying to befriend me, most people cornering me and harassing me, because they know I'm Storm's girlfriend, it's really annoying. I manage to eat lunch and go through my notes and prepare for my next class, I have a few guys hit on me and two trying to force themselves on me. After my last class I feel deflated and I can't hold it I start to cry, I get in my car and call Storm. "Hi baby, am I disturbing you?"

"Not at all Rose, we just wrapped up, is everything alright? You sound like you have been crying," Storm asks concerned.

"Not really, I'm calling in sick to work and coming straight over to yours," I say deflated.

"Ok we are done for the day, get an over night bag and bring something hot to wear and come straight over, yeah?" Storm says.

"see you soon," I say sniffing.

"I love you my rose," Storm says sweetly.

"I love you too," I respond deflated and call in sick and head to my place, I text Oli and he said he will meet us later.

I arrive at the hotel, and the press are everywhere, Ken meets me and takes me up to the penthouse. I knock on the door and he opens I jump into his arms and my tears flow. "What's wrong love?" Storm asks full of concern.

He takes my bag and we head to the bedroom, he doesn't want the others to see me upset. "I have been harassed the entire day, guys have been coming onto me, hounding me, two tried to force themselves, I can't even pee in peace," I say frustrated.

"Fuck, you will have a personal bodyguard starting tomorrow, he will protect you all day." Storm says with finality.

"Who?" I ask.

"Ken, he will stay here with you and protect you, give him a copy of your itinerary, and the rest he will do. I know it's hard being thrust into the spotlight, you didn't ask for this," Storm states looking stoic.

Storm looks down, "we can't help who we fall in love with, it's a small price to pay to be with you and to love you, I will gladly go through whatever I have too to be with you, today I just saw the reality of it and I will learn with time." i say in understanding.

Storm nods and holds me. "No more long faces, we are going out tonight to a club, bands choice," Stoem says rolling his eyes.

"Is it alright if I take a nap just for an hour, I'm a bit exhausted," I ask with a yawn.