Tom Holland|Lovely Night Part 1

A/N: Well I loved La La Land so here ya go. I would love to hear some requests & feedback. There will be part 2 IF enough people want it. Thanks for reading & can't wait to write more!

Prompt: La La Land au where Tom is the aspiring actor and (Y/n) is the jazz-loving pianist.

Warnings: swearing

Word count: 2038

Songs: La La Land Soundtrack

***

M O R N I N G : ( Y / N )

Los Angeles: the city of stars. The place (Y/n) moved to with her friends in order to make it big. So it was inevitable that one day (Y/n) would bump into some important celebrity or actor and maybe give him the wrong first impression, but she had no idea that it was today.

The traffic in LA was intense, and with the heat and running late to work, (Y/n) already knew it was going a bad day.

Tapping her fingers on her totem wheel, she began to hum to the recording of her new song she was going to perform at a big celebrity get-together that night.

Drumming her fingers nervously, she started to hum louder to ignore her the intense beating of her heart. She then switched her song off, breathing in heavily, trying to forget her problems and focus on driving.

"It's another day of sun-" (Y/n) sang boisterously until she was abruptly by the rude honking of the car behind her. A classy BMW continued honking as it swept next to (Y/n)'s beat-up care.

Two young males with sunglasses were glaring harshly at (Y/n) from their expensive car. The brunette driver angrily gestured to the moving cars ahead of (Y/n)'s vehicle, making (Y/n) feel stupid.

"Hey! Where did you learn to drive?!" The British brunette shouted from his car, waving his hands angrily towards (Y/n) with exasperation. (Y/n) rolled her eyes frantically, honking back at the boys in annoyance.

"Fuck you, asshole! They just moved!" (Y/n) shouted with annoyance, honking and flipping the two males off as the drove away.

"It's going to be a hell of a day," (Y/n) murmured under her shaky breath, pushing the gas pedal to move forward along trough her painful route to continue the troublesome day.

M O R N I N G : T O M

"Do you have your suit ready tonight?" Harrison asked, packing the backpack filled with things for today. The two boys were heading out to begin their day of sightseeing in LA.

Tom was invited to a large party to celebrate the opening of "In the Heart of the Sea" that night, so he decided to invite his best friend since he didn't have a date to go with.

"Yeah, it's pressed and ready to go. Now come on, I wanna pick up some coffee before we explore," Tom yelled cheerfully, lathering another layer of gel to perfect his chocolate curls.

Getting in their lavish car, Tom and Harrison put on their sunglasses and headed into the busy LA morning. Sooner than later, the duo got stuck in traffic. To make it worse, they were behind an obnoxious driver who blasted classical music.

The traffic began to move up, but the driver with an antique car stayed put. She vegan singing, shaking her hair to the sound of the music. Tom grumbled and immediately began to honk, swerving his way through to meet face-to-face with the idiotic driver.

"Hey! Where did you learn to drive?!" Tom yelled aggressively, annoyed yet oddly intrigued once he laid eyes on the strange female driver. She stopped singing her heart out, rolling her eyes and grinding her teeth with irritation.