Important Author's Note

LOTS OF IMPORTANT UPDATES & STUFF FOR U GUYS TO KNOW PLS READ

Really quick I was in LA around the same time Tom and Zendaya were spotted in LA! I was so excited I started squealing and just couldn't breathe. But I didn't meet him, so... :( But I was close! 😝

Okay, done with fangirling back to imagines.

1. I have some requests so thank you! I will try to make that happen whenever I can, I just have to wrap up other parts so I can truly focus on requests.

2. Since school is almost done, summer will be great for requesting and for me to write tons of stories (hopefully). But I'm doing swim team and summer school, so who really knows? ;)

3. M24601 has been helping and will be helping, so shout-out to my best friend and Marvel buddy! Thanks for giving me feedback and prompts. 👏🏽

4. If you have any requests or feedback please let me know! I might not respond asap or do them quickly since I have to start getting ready for finals and the end of the school year. If your request doesn't get done it's nothing about you I just haven't had the time and I planned out my imagines stories a while ago.

5. I really want to get back to my other story "Something Just Like This" with Peter Parker and my original character Eloise Diaz, who I now know who should portray her. I hopefully will get back to it in the summer so please keep an eye on it!

6. I will be writing the part 2 of "Science School" and "Lovely Night" coming up, so get ready!

7. Thanks for 1.8K reads! I can't believe I'm at that number.

8. Who's excited about Infinity War?! 🙋🏽