Author's Note|Prom, Reviews, & Updates

Hello everyone! Did ya miss me even though I updated a little while ago?!

Also, I was planning to update yesterday, but it was my sister's and my own birthday! *birthday screaming* So yeah... there's a lot going to gather my family and stuff to do for my first job! *working woman screeching*

Look at what my friends got me! I'm so happy because they know me so well!

My future prom date right here! Tom Holland has already scared me a few times,  but he makes up for it in his cuteness

Anyways, let's get to the Author's Note! Follow me, faithful readers!

_

PROM PICSTHAT NO ONE ASKED FOR SORRY

Welcome to the segment of this Author's Note "Is that a wild Sofia?!" where we observe all the prom pics no one asked for! Now, let's begin our adventure!

— This is a Sofia. A wild, yet introverted creature that just wants to read all day.

— This is a Sofia in her natural habitat

This is a Sofia in her natural habitat. As you can tell, she regrets everything...

— This is the picture of a Sofia being so seriously done in this one

This is the picture of a Sofia being so seriously done in this one. She's saying "Please staph with the pictures!" 😂

And no, Sofia did not have a date. Unfortunately (or fortunately..?), she has never been asked out and plans to live alone in a bookstore with several dogs. But she expressed no sorrow because she got to go out with the best other wild features in the world: her awesome (and stupid) friends!

Now, continue reading this amazing Author's Note note if you are the coolest and most awesome reader!

_

REVIEW — SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME

You're still reading? Alright, good for you! You have a good [insert name] tingle! (I'm sorry I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.)

Anyways, my dudes! This movie was spectacular, amazing, and just ultimate! I was so excited to watch this on July 2nd with my friends, but nothing could prepare me for the quality of this movie.

Tom Holland continues to amaze me and the audience to believe in his Peter Parker, feel his emotions, and understand the reasons for his actions. I love Peter Parker not just for who plays him, but for his character, his personality traits, and his relatable nature. Peter Parker is just such an amazing character with depth, humor, and relatability. He helps me to better myself through inspiring others to do good, even when they are overwhelmed or feel small compared to the tasks they need to complete.

And Ned, the best friend, and a great sidekick is such an amazing character (which might be biased since my that my friends say I remind them of him). Ned continues to make me smile and remind of good things that happen around friends. Ned's lighthearted humor and kind nature balance Peter in such a way that reminds me of my own friendship with my best friends.

MJ grew more as a character, and though I might be biased, I think Zendaya makes a good MJ, despite the character not following the "MJ" formula of a popular girl with a love for drama and ability to sweet talk with anyone. I enjoyed her character more in this movie rather than in Homecoming, but I still feel as if there is something missing.

No spoilers right now, but please watch Spider-Man: Far From Home if you haven't! It's amazing, and it's not just as good as Homecoming, but possibly better!

_

UPDATES WHAT'S AN UPDATE?

Hey, so I know my updating schedule has been over the place, but things have been crazy! Since I am approaching my last year of high school, I have lots to do, such as... college applications, ACT testing, AP exams, choose final classes in order to graduate and write amazing essays! It's a lot, and your girl doesn't do easy classes!

Also, I got a job! It's my first official one and I'm kinda nervous, but also excited about what it's going to be like. Since I have social anxiety, I hope this will be good practice for what I need to do in the real world. Wish me luck since I start hands-on training soon!

I will try my best to update more regularly, at least once a month (or more hopefully) because I love writing so much. It's such a stress reliever and I love seeing all of your supportive comments on my imagines!

I hope you continue to read and stay with me on this wild journey. I appreciate everyone who votes, comments, and adds these imagines to their reading lists. I know that imagines help me through dark times when I just need to get out of my head or imagine something a little happier than what I'm feeling. I hope these imagines can do that for others as well.

Well, that's it for this lonngggg Author's Note! Hope you guys had a good summer and are relaxing rather than stressing because you all are amazing! Continue to comment and vote, because I see every single on of you guys and it makes my day to see such supportive comments. So, for now, I'll you soon in the comments!

Sofia the Tortilla