CHAPTER 35: PRIORITY

"Is that how you treat visitors, Chanyeol? Especially when it is your fiancé?"

"I'm back Chanyeollie! Do you still remember me? I'm Sandara! You're childhood best friend."

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

Baekhyun's limbs are spread out on top of the bed while he was patiently waiting for Chanyeol to bring out their toy box. He was just scanning his eyes around the latter's wide bedroom when he saw a particular picture on the latter's bedside drawer.

"Yah, Yeollie, who is that cute little  girl in the yellow dress with a yellow ribbon in his hair and a yellow sandal with a yellow hairband and a yellow pocket bag and a ye—"

"That's Sandara." With his eyes rolling, Chanyeol cut off Baekhyun's ultra-specific description from one of the frames that was displayed on top of the cabinet.

"Your sister? Yah! I thought you don't have a sibling—"

"She used to be a friend." The taller explained, still busy digging all the toys under the bed, making clattering sounds.

Baekhyun nibbled inside of his mouth as he stared at his busy best friend on the side of the bed.

Swaying his small feet on the air, he asked, "Aren't you sad when she left?"

"Of course I did, she's my whole time best friend before I met you." He said diving under to pull the two large water guns.

The small round smurf just nodded slowly. He then sat up and leaned nearer to the side of the bed where only Chanyeol's lower half body was visible.

"What if she comes back?" Baekhyun asked puffing his cheeks and craning his neck down under the bed upside down with his small hands clutched on the fluffy edge of it. His hair was sticking out downwards.

"I don't consider her as a best friend anymore, remember what I've told you about those people who leave me right? You're now my best friend." The taller said, pulling himself out under the bed with a huge square box in his grasp. For Chanyeol, Baekhyun was truly his best friend.

"What if I leave you? Will you not consider me as your best friend anymore?" The smaller mumbled while dusting of Chanyeol's hair from the spider webs.

Chanyeol's face goes blank for a second. He leaned in towards Baekhyun until they're almost inches apart.

"Don't you dare? I'll treat you like an enemy if you leave me. I will bully you for the rest of your life. You know how I treat other people, right? I'll chase you till you get tired. You'll not smile and wouldn't see the sunshine anymore. I know your address so you can't escape and I"

"Yah!Nyah!! Shut up! You're scaring me! Ahh!! You're so mean! I didn't mean it! Stop! Stop! I was just asking!" The frightened midget pushed the taller's face rather forcefully and frantically grabbed a pillow to cover his face.