Chapter One

So me (Johanna) and my bestie Moa were huge fans of BTS, we even had dance training with kids dancing to bts. We have trained for almost a year of dancing. We were currently training on the bts song "Go go" to perform and a lot of other songs we train daily that's also from BTS.

We had finally learned the whole DANCE (GOGO) and was going to perform in public in Stockholm (capital city of Sweden, yes I live in Sweden).

Moa's POV
We were training
"Ugh it's so hard, let's take this step again" (moa) "okay rewind and let's go again" Johanna screamed, happily.

"Okaaay go to your place and 1,2,3 go!" one two three four then go back left, turn and jump!" (Johanna)
" Fuck yeaa, we got ittttt"i screamed in happiness finally we got the step after two hours of training.

Johanna's POV

"Yesss we got the stepu!" I yelled in a frikkin dark voice, everybody thinks I have a dark voice but a cute face, like why did God make me like this lol.
"I'm hungryy, let's go eat kookie" (we call each other these things, I'm tae she's jk) "So let's get outta here" I said to Moa.

We walked out of the dance room we had in school. I took my backpack and my cap and putted it onto my head backwards. Moa did the same we were always twins when it came to clothes. We walked to a Pizza place and ordered a pizza to share. We finished eating pizza and went home to Moa's house.

I was going to sleep over at her house then we were going to take an early bus to Stockholm where we would perform in public in a park or something.

We were now walking to Moa's house:
"Lalalalala" "Ni ggumi mwoni ni ggumi mwoni mwoni" (dances around like some weirdo singing as loud so you can hear to korea😂)

~Time skip to when we're at Moa's house~

"we are finally here ugh, I'm so tired from all walking" I said
"ehh, tf I carried you on my back the whole way Tae" Moa replied in a slightly angry tone. "just get your lazy ass in my house and you can sleep all you want" Moa said
"yea yea whatever you want jk"

I ran to the door and opened it, then I ran upstairs and then I jumped into kookie's bed and opened my phone, I saw I got a ton of notifications of something but I just closed my phone and ignored it I putted on my pajamas.
My "pajamas"

(kookie was in bed on her phone listening to music) I was so tired that I fell asleep on the floor

(kookie was in bed on her phone listening to music) I was so tired that I fell asleep on the floor. I got to bed early because we were going to get on a bus real early 5:40 am to get to Stockholm.

A/N
Sorry it's just a short one more coming ❤️