Chapter Seventeen

"I swear to god if it's Park freaking Jimin again I will k--" I got interrupted. I turned around I saw him. It was Eric. Crap. "Hey Jo" he said as he tilted his head a little and smiled at me. "H-hey Eric, I'm sorry but I really need to go now" I stuttered as I started walking away from him and towards the changing room. I only got halfway to the door before he gripped my wrist. "I really need to talk to you, it's really important" he said as he looked into my eyes with those puppy eyes. "I-I need to go, I'm-I'm sorry" I said as I took my hand out of his grip and ran towards the door.

I quickly grabbed my towel out of the locker they had in the changing room and ran towards the door that led outside the gym. I ran towards the door and I didn't take the elevator, instead I just rushed up all the stairs. When I came to the door (my and Moa's room) I just opened it and didn't even knock (as if I would've even if wasn't panicking). I started going back and forth and mumbling things like "shit"crap" and "fuck". "Chill Jo, what happened" Moa said as she walked up to me.

Moa's POV
I walked up to Johanna who was clearly having a panic attack. "Hey, what happened?"I asked her. "Eric" she said still panicking. "ERIC?!" I screamed. "I know" she said as she walked over to her bed, she crawled under the cover and rolled on the bed. I heard her saying "fuck,fuck fuck" But i couldn't clearly hear her because she was under the cover.

Someone knocked on the door "don't open it what if it's Eric") Johanna said as she stuck her head out a little. "It can't be him, he doesn't know which room we have" I responded, she took her head down under the cover again. She continued saying "fuck" and "shit". I heard someone knock at the door again, I quickly got up and walked towards the door.

I opened it, it was all the boys I mean everyone even Yoongi was there. "What do you want?" I asked Namjoon who was standing at the front right next to Jimin. "We were just checking if you guys were okay,we heard someone scream" Jimin answered. "Yeah I'm fine, Jo she's....been better" I said as I looked back at Johanna still hearing her cursing.

I stepped out of the room and closed the door. "Look, Jo isn't feeling so good, so could you guys just leave us alone for awhile" I said. "What happened to Johanna?" Tae asked me. "Long story short, boy from past is here" I answered. "Can I come in?" He asked again.

"I don't know I'll ask her" I said to Tae and opened the door and peeked in my head. "Hey Johanna, Tae wonders if he can come in to see you" I asked her. "Sure" she mumbled under the cover. I came out to the boys again. "Tae you can go in, but you guys and me are going back to your room" I said to to them, Tae
Walked back in to Jo and me and the guys walked in to their room.

"Who's this boy from past?" Yoongi asked when we got in to their room. "Some shit I don't like who ditched Jo,but she still likes him" I answered. "What's the shits name?" Jin asked me "Eric" I answered Jin. "So do she still like him?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know she forgot about him since all this stuff with Tae I guess."

                                                              To be continued