Chapter Twentysix

Jungkook's POV
I was sitting on Moa's bed while waiting her to get done she was changing in the bathroom. I was scrolling through the pictures we've taken together, I was smiling like an idiot. Then I heard a knock on the door, I quickly got up and opened the door.

Only to reveal a little small bean Jimin. "Hi!" He said with a smile formed on his lips. "Hi" I replied. "We are having breakfast now you coming?" He asked. "Yeah just gonna say to Moa" I said and turned around and saw my beautiful girlfriend standing in front of me.

"Let's go" she said happily and took my hand. I smiled and we walked out of the room Jimin was already gone. We walked down the stairs hand in hand. We reached the breakfast area I saw all of them sitting at two different tables but they putted them together. We both went and grabbed our breakfast then sat down at the table.

We all sat and talked and laughed. When we were done eating breakfast we started walking towards our hotel rooms. In the middle of us walking Moa got a phone call. Wonder who it can be?
She took her phone and looked at it she picked up immediately.

"Hey!" she said in an excited voice.
"Sure just come when you can!" She said again.
"Uhuh okay bye" she said and after a second or two she putted her phone back in her pocket. "Who was that?" I asked as I walked closer to her. "Just Stella my friend she's coming to meet us later!" She cheered.

I giggled it made me happy to see her happy. We walked towards our room (BTS' room). All the boys and Johanna were already in the room. I opened the door and let Moa in she stepped in and so did I, then I closed the door. Moa sat down on my bed she patted the place next to her, and smiled at me. I walked up to her and sat at the place she told me to.

"So you guys have any plans for today?" Jin asked as he looked up from his phone and to us. "My friend is coming to meet us later, so if you don't have any problems with that I would like her to meet you guys too" Moa said. "Sure sounds fun" Jimin said and smiled. "Question, does she know about us like does she know about BTS?" Hoseok asked Moa. I looked over to her and waited for an answer "No she doesn't" she answered.

"Okay that's gonna be fun" Yoongi said we giggled a bit. "So when is she-" Jimin got interrupted by Moa's  phone who rang. "Hello?" She said into the phone. Everybody listened to her conversation. "I'll just send you the address" she said. "Okay see ya!" She said then putted down her phone. "Who was that?" I asked. "It was Stella" she said. "Who's Stella?" Jimin asked. "The friend that is coming" she said.

"Oh" everybody except me her and Jo said. "So when's she coming?" Jimin asked again. "In about two hours I think" she answered Jimin nodded. Seems like Jiminie hyung is interested in this Stella. I thought to myself smirking. Moa then interrupted my thoughts. "What you thinking of smirking like that?" She asked giggling. "Just you baby~" I said and winked. She playfully hit my arm.

"Yah! That hurts" I said and started tickling her. "S-stop!" She said in between the giggles. I finally did. "D-don't do that again" she said as she laid down on my bed. "Why" I said as I sat in front of Moa who laid on my bed. "Because I don't want you to" she said and pouted. "Okay if you don't me to princess I won't" I said as I leaned forward to kiss her soft lips. I lifted her chin and pressed my lips against hers.

She kissed me back I then pulled away. "W-why d-did you do that?" Moa stuttered. Our faces were inches apart I could feel her hot breath brush against my face. "Because I love you" I said in the most dark and ruff voice. I could see her blushing that only made me smile more knowing it was me who caused her to blush. She soon pushed me off of her. She took my pillow to cover her crimson red face. Cute.

"I'm going for a walk, and this time Namjoon and Taehyung don't watch me it's kind of weird" Johanna said as she started walking towards the door. I could see Namjoon blushing slightly. "If I can't watch you from here then I want to go with you" Taehyung said. "Sure" she said as she opened the door.

Taehyung's POV
I quickly grabbed my coat and followed Johanna outside the room, I then closed the door. She was walking towards the door of her room to get her jacket. She walked inside and so did I. She grabbed her jacket and then went towards me. I thought she was gonna kiss me, but then I soon realized I stood in front of the door opening so she couldn't walk outside.

I quickly stepped out of her way then walked outside the room and closed the door. "So where we walking?" I asked putting on my coat. "I dunno" she said walking down the stairs. "So we're just gonna walk somewhere random?" I asked. "Well yeah, I never plan where I'm walking" she answered. "Oh." I said to her.

"Let's go!" She said when we were outside the hotel. She grabbed my hand and we started walking. I was staring at her side profile while we were walking hand in hand. She then noticed I didn't move my eyes off her she started blushing. I moved my eyes from her "awe is my cute potato blushing?" I asked teasingly. 

"N-no I'm not!" She said. "Don't lie to me baby~" I sang out only making her blush even more.

-TBC-