Chapter Sixteen

I left the room and walked over to mine and Moa's room. Moa was still with the boys so it was locked. I took out my key card and opened it.

I closed the door and took off my shoes. I was walking towards my bed, I heard something behind me I turned around. It was Jimin.

"Holy fucking shit, don't scare me like that" I said as I punched his arm, not to hard though. "Sorry" Jimin said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Why are you even here, and how did you get in?" I asked him as I sat down on my bed. "The door wasn't locked, and I wanted to ask you something" he said as he sat down next to me.

"Ask me whatever you want" I said as I layed down at the bed and spread my arms out at the bed. Jimin turned around and sat in front me as I layed down.

"It's about Namjoon" He said.
"What about Namjoonie?" I asked Jimin. "He likes you" he said. "So I like him too" I answered. "Not just like you he, like likes you" Jimin said.

"oh that make so much more sense" I said to him sarcastically. "He has a crush on you" Jimin said.

Now I understood why he seemed so off. "Oh" I said and sat up. "That was what I wanted to tell you, think about it" Jimin said as he stood up and walked to the door.

"wait" I said as he was about to leave. "huh?" he said and turned around. "Does Namjoon know you told me this?" I said to him. He shaked his head and left.

Namjoon likes me and I totally rejected him without even noticing. I'm so dumb, if I leave tae for him tae will be heartbroken and Namjoon his friend so that is even worse.

But if I reject RM and still be with Tae he will be sad. What should I do? Namjoon still doesn't know that I know so that's good. What if Jimin tells him.

I need to go over to them so he won't tell him. I rushed to grab and put on my shoes. I putted them on and walked out of the room. I opened their door because it wasn't closed.

They all saw me I stood in the door opening. "Jimin can you come here for a sec."I said as I waited for him to come.

"Sure" he said. Namjoon smiled and waved at me I smiled back at him. Jimin and stood outside the door. "Anything you wanted?" he asked me.
"Just don't tell Namjoon I know" I said to him.

"why should I not" He said with a smirk on his face. "Just please jimin don't tell him" I begged Jimin.

"what do I get in return?" he asked.
"what do you want?" I asked him.
"I dare you to go in there and kiss Jin" he said.

"Tf why?!" I almost yelled at him.
"Namjo- I covered his mouth before.
"okay okay" I sighed. I took off my hand from his mouth.

He was smirking, he ran his hands through his hair. I rolled my eyes I walked in and Jimin came behind me.

Everyone immediately looked at us. I walked up to Taehyung and told him that I was gonna kiss Jin, because Jimin dared me. Tae got a bit mad at first and he looked over to Jimin but then he cooled down a little.

I walked over to Jimin. I whispered to him he sat next to RM so he could probably also hear but I didn't care.

(*whispers*) "Do I have to do it in front of everyone?" I asked him. Namjoon looked kind of confused when I said that to Jimin.

Jiminie responded with a slight nod. "Ugh, I hate you Park Jimin" I said to him. "No you don't" he said with a grin on his face.

Namjoon looked even more confused than before. "What is she gonna do?" RM asked Jimin while I slowly walked away from them. "Oh, you'll see" I heard Jimin say. I looked back at Jimin only for a millisecond that bastard is gonna pay,I thought. I walked up to Jin. ", Jin" i said to him. "hey Jo, anything you need?"he asked me.

I nodded and looked at Tae then back to Jin. "What is it,Is anything wrong?"he asked,he actually seemed kind of worried. Okay just do this Johanna, you can do this. I sighed I grabbed Jin's wrist so he stood up in the middle of the room with me. "Jin don't take this personal, that pabo you call Jimin dared me" after I finished saying that I pulled in for a kiss, I quickly pulled away. I could see his cheeks turning red. I winked at him then I started walking towards Jimin. Jin stood still ain the middle of the room in chock. 

I came up to Jimin. "So now I did that, now you promise to do what you I told you" I said to him. "I thought you wouldn't kiss Jin, but you did whoa I'm surprised" he said like he ment it. "Yeah yeah, just keep what you promised" I said to Jimin. "I promise I won't tell Namjoon" he said as he held his hand on his heart. "Don't tell me what?" Namjoon came out  of nowhere and said. He peeked his head out over Jimin's shoulder. 

"Oh, it's nothing you have to worry about Namjoonie" I said to him and smiled before I started going away from them. I walked over to Moa and Jungkook. "Hey I'm going to the Hotel gym" I said ,she nodded I walked out of the hotel. I waved and said before going.

I walked out and into my and Moa's room. I changed into this:

I brought a towel,earbuds and my phone

I brought a towel,earbuds and my phone. I walked out of the room and locked in he door. I walked towards the elevator and stepped into it I pressed the button for the floor that the gym was at. I walked out of the elevator and to the gym. I hanged my towel in the changing room and started to work out. I was running at the treadmill, until I heard something.

Since I was the only one there since it was pretty late, it was a little bit scary to hear something. I took out my earbuds from my ears and got off the treadmill. I looked around I didn't see anything. 

"I swear to god if it's Park freaking Jimin I will k--" I got interrupted I saw who it was, it was...

                                                                   To be continued 

A/N 

Hehehe cliffhanger