Chapter Thirteen

Moa's POV

I actually feel bad for Namjoon.
Taehyung ran up to Johanna and hugged her. I could see Namjoon got a little sad.

"Okay let's go back to the hotel, this beach is only evil" Jin said. We all giggled. "But first we need to get changed" Hoseok said. We all nodded me and Johanna went first. Then Jimin and Jungkook, Jin and Hobi, Yoongi and then Taehyung and Namjoon. We were all done changing now.

Me and Johanna walked together towards the cars.

"Why did you do the dramatic way, why couldn't you just have given me my pills." she giggled. "i wanted to scare the heck out of the guys, they all were like 'is she going to die' or 'why tf are you going to drown her'. I answered her we laughed.

I ran to Taehyung." Tae can we change places for the ride home? " I asked tae." pleaseeeeeeeee" I said to him as I pouted. "okay" he said. "Thanks tae" I said as I ran back to Johanna.

Everyone sat in the car except me and Namjoon. "Taehyung is in the other car" I said and winked to him.

Yoongi sat at the front and Jin drove. Johanna sat in the middle, I sat on johanna's right side and Namjoon on her left.

I fell asleep as fast as I got in the car so I wouldn't have to worry about the bridge.

Namjoon POV

I sat at the left of Johanna, I looked out the window. I was both glad and pissed, I was glad cause I kissed Johanna but pissed cause well she wasn't single.

I looked out the window but my thoughts got interrupted by an angels voice. "Namjoon" Johanna said to me, I quickly turned around. "huh" I said. "Can I sleep against your shoulder?" she asked me.

The world stopped, did she just say that? Am I dreaming? "Namjoon hello?" she said. "Can I?" she asked me again. "S-sure" I said and nodded. She laid her head on my shoulder. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face was red like an actual tomato.

I saw Moa woke up right after a bridge. She looked at me luckily my blushing had turned to a light pink now. She smiled at me after she saw a sleeping Johanna on my shoulder. I smiled back at her, I mouthed a thank you to her.

Moa had helped me get closer to Johanna. I was thankful. I looked at the peacefully sleeping Johanna she was so cute when she was asleep.

We finally got to the hotel. I shaked her a little bit. "Johanna we are here now" I said she still didn't wake up. I shaked her again now she woke up.

"we are here now Jo" I said with a smile plastered on my face. "Okay" she said in a sleepy yet angelic voice. She didn't move her head away from my shoulder.

"we should go back to the hotel now" I said to her. "oh okay" she said as he took her head away from my shoulder. We walked out of the car.

Into the hotel and up the stairs. Moa and Johanna walked into their room while we walked into ours.

I sat on my bed nothing to do, hmm what should I do. I was still sitting on my bed listening to music thinking about Johanna.

Jimin came onto my bed, "Hii Namjoonie, what you thinking about"
Jimin said as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Johanna" I mumbled quietly. "huh?" he said., "Nothing, I'm not thinking about anything." I said.

"you seem thinking pretty hard about something" - "C'mon tell me I'll not tell anyone I promise." Jimin said.
*sigh* "okay I'm thinking about Johanna" I said and didn't look into jimins eyes once.

"oh well, do you like her?" Jimin asked me. "Yea, but that's shit cause him" I said and pointed at Taehyung. "The guy seem to really like her, and we're friends I can't to this to him" I said. "I see, but if you actually really like her I think you should go for it" Jimin said.

Maybe I should.

To be continued