Chapter Nine

Johanna POV

I just got a call from the doctor, they said that I was gonna get my plaster removed. I told Taehyung and he drove me there. "I'm glad it's finally gonna get removed" Taehyung smiled at me. "me too" I replied to Taehyung.

We got into a hospital room. I sat on the bed and Taehyung sat on a chair on my left just like when I broke my leg.

The doctor came in with a little spinning saw. It was a little scary. When they cutted it off it kinda burned I held Taehyung's hand. When they were finally done I loosened the grip of Taehyungs hand. "You should take it carefully this first hour then you can be back to normal" both me and Taehyung smiled. "Thanks doc" me and Tae said in sync.

Me and Taehyung started walking towards the entrance door. "Wow it feels so weird" I said and giggled so did him. We continued walking, I tripped and almost fell. But Taehyung catches me he held me and was staring at me "you need to be careful potato" he said as he lifted me up on his back. "I don't want you to fall again so I'm going to carry you" he said.

"thanks cutie" I said and wrapped my arms around him. "No prob potato" he said as he carried me out of the hospital and to the car. We got in to his car. He putted his hands on the car wheel and was about to drive. "wait don't drive yet!" I said to him. "what is it Cute Potato? " he said. "I just need to do this before we can leave." I said to him.

"do wha- before he could finish his sentence I kissed him. I slowly pulled away."Now we can leave" I said to him as he blushed a little. "what did you do that for?" he said and blushed a little more. "because you're the best boyfriend I've ever had" I said to him. "and ever will be" he said and kissed me again. I kissed back. "we should get going now" I said after I pulled back. "yeah" he said.

He putted one hand on the car wheel and one on my thigh. He drove back to the hotel. And we walked back in to the hotel hand in hand. We walked upstairs and we knocked on the door to the boys room. Namjoon opened "hi" he said to us. "hi" I replied. Me and Tae walked in still holding hands I didn't even notice. I could see Namjoon was kinda jealous. We walked to Taehyungs bed.

"does it feel weird that the plaster is gone? " J-hope asked me. "Yeah" I answered. "how did they cut it off, did they cut off your leg?" jimin asked. "yes they cutted off my leg" I said to him. "They did?!!" he yelled. "No I was just joking" I laughed so did everyone else except Moa and Jungkook who was gone. "they used this little saw thingy, but they didn't like cut through my leg, it just burned when they did" I answered some more questions they asked then I got back to Taehyung.

Me and Tae were at his bed, I sat in between his legs and on my phone. Like this:

Everyone was on their phone, it was just a boring afternoon and I was still waiting for Moa and Jungkook

Everyone was on their phone, it was just a boring afternoon and I was still waiting for Moa and Jungkook. Until I heard a knock on the door. I turned around to face Taehyung. "can you go get it,it's probably Moa and Jungkook" I said to Taehyung.

He nodded and he walked to the door. It was them "HI" Moa and Jungkook said as they entered the room. "hi" everyone replied in sync. Taehyung got back to me we sat in the same position as before.

Hoseok got to the middle of the room "Everyone Attention!" he said as everyone looked at him in confusion. "we can't just sit here inside all day, let's go out and do something" he said. "like what" Yoongi replied. "We can mmm...we can go to the beach!" Hobi said gladly. "Sure, sound like a good idea" Namjoon said.

"what do you say Cute Potato?" Taehyung said to me. "Sure let's do it" I said to Taehyung. "So what do everyone say?" Hoseok told us. "Sure" everyone said in sync. "everyone don't forget to bring something to swim in, we meet here in ten" he said and everyone went to search for their swimsuits.

Me and Moa went to grab our swimsuits. I had this backpack with my swimsuit and towel. This is Moa's swimsuit:

 This is Moa's swimsuit:

This is mine:

We went back to the boys Jimin and Taehyung were still looking

We went back to the boys Jimin and Taehyung were still looking. "I finally finded my bathing shorts" he held them up in the air proud of himself. I giggled at him. I applaused him and laughed. He putted them in a small backpack. Jimin found his stuff and we were ready to go.

A/N💕

Thanks for reading next chapter will be about when they are at the beach and stuff like that. Byee ❤️