Chapter Ten

Jimin found his stuff and we were ready to go. We separated in two groups.

Group 1
Moa
Jungkook
Jimin
Hoseok

Group 2
Johanna
Namjoon
Jin
Taehyung
Yoongi

Namjoon POV

Jin was driving and Suga sat at the front, Johanna sat between me and Taehyung. He was holding Johanna's hand and her head was resting on Taehyung's shoulder. *sigh* I wish that I could be dating Johanna not Taehyung, why Taehyung.

If I just would've been there before Taehyung. You can't do this Namjoon, Taehyung have finally found a girl and he really likes her you can't do this, he's your friend. I looked out the window and looked outside. The sky was blue and the grass was green.

Moa's POV

Me, Jimin and Jungkook sat in the back seat and Hoseok was driving. Jungkook at my right and Jimin on my left. I watched the road since I had nothing to do. I saw we were nearing a bridge, I wasn't only afraid of elevators I was afraid of bridges too. We soon reached the bridge. The car drove on to the bridge. I quickly grabbed both Jimin and Jungkook's hand. I closed my eyes and my grip at their hands tightened.

"hey, hey babe what's wrong?" Jungkook whispered in my ear. I heard that the car was off the bridge and I opened my eyes. I looked at Jimin I was holding his hand, "oh sorry" I quickly let go of Jimin's hand. I moved my head to face Jungkook. He noticed. "you're afraid of bridges too" he whispered. I slowly nodded.

"There's a lot of things I don't know about you yet" he giggled a little.
"I'll tell you later" I giggled. We finally arrived at the beach. I walked out of the car. I saw another car standing next to us. It was Johanna and the others.

Me and everyone else was standing between the two cars. "There is a room where you can change and that's pretty much it let's have some fun!" Jin said. "Yeah!" everyone shouted in reply.

Johanna's POV

I watched Jimin and Namjoon walk away to get changed.

I walked over to Taehyung who was talking to Jungkook. "so watcha dudes doing" I said to Jungkook and Taehyung. We all laughed. "ahh, nothing oh I need to go byee see you later" Jungkook yelled as he ran towards Moa.

"Now it's only you and me" Taehyung said as he walked closer to me,he was standing in front of me and his hands were on my waist. "I know" I said as I putted my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and I kissed him. I heard a snap, someone took a picture of us kissing it was Hoseok. He lifted me down.

He started running after Hoseok he finally caught him after 5 minutes of chasing. "hey let me see that!" he said as he took his phone he looked at the picture. Taehyung sent the picture from Hoseok's phone to me and him.

He gave it back to him and ran to me. Look what Hoseok took of us. Then he showed me the picture of us on his phone, this is the picture: (example)

 Then he showed me the picture of us on his phone, this is the picture:  (example)

"We look so cute here" he said. "He really captured the moment" I giggled. "this is going to be my lock and homescreen forever" he said I giggled.

The picture actually was really cute. I'm actually glad Hobi took that picture. I saw two figures coming from the room where you change. Now I remember it's probably Namjoon and Jimin. They walked over to the other ones. Jimin and Namjoon got some abs. I returned to look at Taehyung.

"I'm gonna go get changed, pls don't die" he said running of to the change room. I just giggled. After Tae had left I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was like the same tap as when I was at the coffee shop. I turned around to see Namjoon standing in his bath shorts and bare stomach. He's actually really hot.

"hi" he said to me. "hey" I replied to Namjoon. "So how's it going with you and Tae?" he said. "we're actually really good, Tae is the best bf I've ever had" I replied happy. "So do you have anyone at the moment?" I asked him.
"No, not right now" he replied. "I'm sure you'll find someone soon" I said to him.

"Wait a second, I'll be right back" I said and ran back to Taehyung i gave him a little kiss. Then I ran back to Namjoon, Tae waved at him. "Was it anything more you wanted to tell me?" I said as I got back to Namjoon. "Nah, I don't think so, sorry I need to go see ya!" he waved at me then ran over to Jin and Hoseok.

Everybody was done changing to bathingsuits, me and Moa were left. Me and Moa ran towards the change room. There were two rooms in one. We got changed then we looked at each other." Wow ya sexyy" Moa said to me, we both laughed."Well you are super hottt" I replied we stood there laughing a few minutes then got out and started walking towards the boys.

The boys were practically drooling over us. I could hear someone of the boys saying. "Omg they're so hot" and "they're so sexy" We both looked at each other then bursted out laughing. "what" they all replied in sync. "Nothing" I said trying to hold in the laughter. But I couldn't so I started laughing so did Moa.

Moa's POV

Me and Johanna was laughing so hard we could almost not breathe. We finally stopped laughing. I ran up to Jungkook and she walked up to Taehyung. "what were you laughing at?" Jungkook said to me. "Nothing, you guys are just so cute" I said as I poked his cheek.

He lifted me up and carried me bridal style to the water. "Jungkook stop, let go of me" I giggled and punched his chest playfully.

He was about to throw me in the water, but he didn't he kissed me then we both fell into the water. We quickly got out of the water laughing. We sat on the beach side by side watching the horizon. My head was leaning against Jungkook's shoulder.

I saw Johanna and Taehyung playing in the water splashing water at each other and laughing. They were so cute together. Jungkook played with my hair while my hard layed in his lap. We sat together in the sand.

Johanna ran to me and dragged me away from Jungkook he was laughing at us. She dragged me away and behind the change place. "what is it?" I asked Johanna.

"Taehyung he-

A/N
Sorry for cliffhanger I myself hate them but just wanted to do it once. Thanks for reading next chapter in a couple hours.