Chapter Seven

Johanna's POV

I woke up and I took a look at my phone, I looked at what time it was: 6:44 AM. I decided to go and take a shower and get dressed.
I wore this outfit:

I woke Moa up and she did the same this is what she wore:

Moa helped me down the stairs and we walked to the breakfast room thingy

Moa helped me down the stairs and we walked to the breakfast room thingy. As we walked i saw some people waving at us, it was the boys (bts obviously). We walked up to them. "Heyooo" me and Moa said. "hey" they all replied in sync. "come and sit with us" Jin said. "Nah, it's okay" I said and was about to walk to a table behind them. "I insist" Jin said,"well if you want us to, I guess it's okay" I said and smiled. "I'm going to get some food" I said and started walking towards the food area. "I'll come with you" Taehyung said and started walking with you.

Taehyung POV

I saw Johanna walking on her crutches, and Moa next to her.
I

waved at them they came over. Jin suggested they could sit with us, and so they did. Johanna was gonna get some food I followed her.

"So..um..wanna hang out later?" I asked her. "sure, when?" she said and smiled. "After breakfast just you and me" I said to her."o-okay" she stuttered I just smiled at her cuteness. I helped her to take her food since she couldn't take it herself cause of the crutches (lol you already know but yeah).

I walked with her plate and back to the table were everyone was sitting. I sat in front of her and she sat between Namjoon and Jimin. I could see Namjoon was staring at her side profile. I ignored it I just watched her cute face stuffed with food I giggled. "What? I'm hungry okay!" she said as u watched her stuffing her face with food. "Your so cute" I said and giggled.

Everyone was done and we walked upstairs and to our room. I followed Johanna into her room. "Just let me get a minute to fix myself up a little" she said as she walked into the bathroom. I sat on her bed and waited for her.

"Taehyungiee!!" she yelled from the bathroom. "Yes princess" I said as I walked in to the bathroom. "Don't call me that" she said. I walked up to her from behind she was standing in front of the mirror. "But you're my princess" I said as I placed my hands on her hips and my head leaning on her shoulder. She blushed a little I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around waist.

"But I don't like that name" she said. "then what should I call you" I said to her. "Hmm, call me... Cute Potato instead" she said at smiled. "Okay cute potato" I said and giggled, "let's go now" Johanna said. I removed my arms from her waist and gave her, her crutches. We walked out of the bathroom and went to the boys room (bts room). "we are going to be gone for a while call if you need anything" I said as I waved goodbye to everyone.

Johanna's POV

We walked out of their hotel room. "So where are we going" I asked Tae in excitement. "it's a surprise" he said as he helped me down the stairs. "Aghh, come on Tae, tell me" I sighed. "Nope, it's a surprise" he said as he smiled his boxy smile. We were now down the stairs and walking toward the door. "Tell me Tell me Tell me" I said again and again.

"Nope" he said as we kept walking.
"if you don't tell me I'll- I'll" "you'll what?" He said, I saw a smirk growing on his lips. "if you tell me I'll kiss you" he stopped walking. He turned around on his face so he was now facing you. He walked closer to you, you felt your face getting warmer. "you would?" he said to you as he putted a strand of your hair behind your ear. You gulped he was so close to you, you could feel his warm breath hit your face. You nodded.

You felt his hands on your hips,your arms around his neck, your faces was inches apart. "You still need to tell me where we're going, before I can kiss you" you said to Taehyung. He bit his lower lip "we are going to your favorite café, Moa told me" He said.
You slowly moved towards his lips. His lips met yours he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. You removed your lips from his,taehyung was a hell of a good kisser.

You stood there looking in his beautiful brown eyes. We started walking there again, we were close maybe only a few meters away. But taehyung stopped you. "What is it?" You asked him. "Nothing babe, I just have a weird feeling about this" He said in his soft voice. "it's probably nothing don't worry" I gave him a little peck on his cheek.

We walked side by side to the café. We finally were at the café. Taehyung ordered coffee for the both of us. I sat at a table and waited for Taehyung. I also had this weird feeling that something was wrong. Someone tapped me on the shoulder I quickly turned around and I grabbed the wrist of the man who was behind me.

I looked at the man's face it was Namjoon I quickly i took away my hand that was holding Namjoon wrist. "Sorry, you just scared me" I said, "That really hurt you are really strong" Namjoon said as he was rubbing the wrist I had grabbed. "Never underestimate a girl's strength" I said giggling.

"anyways, what are you even doing here?" I asked RM. "I was just grabbing a coffee before heading to the mall. Then I saw you over here all alone". He said, "oh, I'm not alone Tae is over there ordering coffee."i pointed at Taehyung standing by the counter waiting for the coffee." Yea, I should get going I'll see you later Johanna" Namjoon said as he walked out of the café.

Taehyung came back with our coffee. We sat there smiling at each other while drinking coffee. Once we were finished we walked together to the hotel. He helped me upstairs and we got into his hotel room where Jimin, Jungkook, Moa and Jin. Hoseok and Yoongi had probably gone somewhere else.

We sat on the couch you layed in his lap as he played with your hair.

Too be Continued