Chapter Twentytwo

Jhope POV
Me and Victor sat on the swing and talked. After sometime of talking we went to go and eat ice cream. "So you're Moa's friend" I asked Victor. "Yes and you're Jungkook's friend right?" He replied. "Yup" I said. "So have you guys been friends for a long time?" I asked him as I put my hands in my pockets. "Yeah since we were little kids but then she moved and became fiends with Johanna, I didn't like her at the beginning but we eventually became friends too" he said. "Oh cool" I replied.

"So is it cool to be an idol, like it must be hard sometimes but is it fun?" He asked me. "It's stressful sometimes but it's very fun and exciting" I answered him. "So have you ever been with a guy before?" I asked him. "I actually kind of just came out so no, how bout you?" He said. "Nope" I said. "Oh we're here now" he said as he looked towards the ice cream shop.

We walked towards the shop I opened the door and we went in. "So which flavor do you want?" He asked me. "Hmm, mint chocolate" I said. "Okay" he said he went cash desk and bought our ice cream. He handed over my ice cream to me.

We sat and ate our ice cream and talked and talked. When we walked back they weren't at the park anymore. They were probably at the hotel but I called Suga to be sure. "Yo Suga you at the hotel?" I asked. "Yeah" he said and hung up. "Rude" I mumbled to myself. "Are them at the hotel?" Victor asked. "Yup, let's go" I said. He nodded and we started walking towards the hotel.

"Yo Hoseok" Victor said as we were almost at the hotel. "Yes Vic?" I asked. "Do you like me?" He asked. I almost choked did he just say that?  "Hello answer me" he said. "Y-yes of course I do" I stuttered. "Do you like me, like me?" He said. Why all these sudden questions?! "Umm, Maybe" I said. "Well cause I like you, and do you want to try it out, like try date and see if it works" he said like it was just casual the fuck?! 
"Uhh,uhh s-sure" I stuttered.

He pulled my shirt so we were close, "w-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered as I looked down at his lips. "I'm about to kiss you" he said. "Woah, y-you're really f-fast forward" I said. "So what, have a problem with that?" He said still holding my shirt. "N-no I actually kind of like it" I said. "Well good for you then" he said just before he pressed his lips against mine, this was my first kiss with a boy. It was, good.

He pulled away. "Sorry for being so fast forward, but that's just how I am so you just need to take it" he said with sass. I giggled. "I guess I have to now" I replied. "Wanna now something?" He said as we continued walking towards the hotel. "Sure" I replied. "That was my first kiss, with a boy" he said. Wow that was also his first. "Oh...mine too" I replied scratching the back of my head. "Well...you're a good kisser" he said.

I went silent I felt my cheeks getting hotter. We were at the hotel I opened the door to Victor and he went in, I went in myself then closed the door. "So where's your room?" He asked me. "S-second floor room 147" I replied. "Okay" he said. He grabbed my hand and ran up. We reached the second floor and opened the door to the room. "Hello" Victor said as he entered the room with me. He was still holding my hand. I blushed a little but they were still able to see I was. "Hi" Jin said and waved at us.

I looked to my left and saw Jimin wiggling his eyebrow at me. I mentally face palmed. Victor finally let go of my hand, then he sat down on the floor he patted the place next to him for me to sit there so I did. "I wanna get to know you guys so let's all tell each other stuff so we'll get to know each other more" Victor said. "Sure" Jin said and sat down. "Sounds good to me" Jimin said as he sat in front of me. Then everybody sat down.

We were all siting in a circle on the floor. "So we will basically just ask each other stuff and answer it, that's pretty much it" Victor said. "Okay" Yoongi said. "Got it Namjoon said. I sat in between Jimin and Victor, Jimin sat next to Yoongi, Jimin on my left and Victor on the right, Moa sat next to Victor and she sat next to Jungkook. And next to him sat Taehyung who sat next to Johanna. And on Johanna's right Namjoon sat and next to him sat Jin and Yoongi on his right.

"Who wants to start?" I asked. "I'll go first" Namjoon. "I will ask Jo, who was your first kiss?" He asked her with a smirk on his lips. "Ohhhhhh" everyone yelled in excitement "Let me think" after about twenty seconds she came back. "Okay I think I have it, okay so it was in kindergarten we sat under a table playing with Lego, then suddenly he asked me 'do you wanna kiss?' And I said yes. So that was my first" she replied. "But you didn't answer my question, who was your first kiss?" Namjoon said. "Oh okay, I think it was this guy, my friend Noah" she answered.

"Oh okay" he said. "My turn" Johanna said.
Johanna's POV
"Just because Namjoon asked me who was my first kiss I'll ask the same thing to Moa, so who was your first kiss?" I asked Moa. "It-it....it was Jungkook okay" she said her cheeks got a little red but I couldn't see them anymore since she buried her face in Jungkook's chest. "Awwww" everybody said.

"Wait I forgot to tell you guys this is basically truth and dare so you can say dare too" Victor said. "Oh" almost everyone said in sync. "I wanna go now" Jungkook said still holding Moa. "Since Moa told me you could rap, I dare you to rap......something from Eminem" he said to me. "Wait you can rap?" Everybody said. I giggled a bit then nodded.

"I can almost rap to all his songs, soooo you pick" I said to Jungkook. "Okay, Rap God you can that song, Right?" He asked me. "Yeah sure that was the first rap I learned actually" I said. "Just do it" I heard Yoongi say. "Okay okay" after I said that I started rapping. Everyone seemed impressed like they thought I couldn't do it. I was done rapping they all clapped I giggled a tiny bit. "Whoa, you were actually good" Taehyung said. "So you thought I wasn't good?" I said sarcastically. "No I- "I get what you mean Taehyungie" I laughed then gave him a tiny kiss.

"I want to go now" Jin said. "Okay I dare Victor to kiss Hoseok" Jin said and smirked. "Ohhh" everybody yelled in excitement "Do it, do it, do it" everyone kept going. "Okay, okay" Hoseok said. "How long does it have to be?" Hoseok said. "Five seconds" Jin answered quickly. I could see in Victors eyes, he couldn't wait anymore.

He pulled him into a kiss.