Chapter Two

Johanna's POV

I just woke up by the alarm, I gently petted Moa's arm so she would woke up. She didn't woke up so I punched her arm. Now she woke up lol "Tf Tae why did you punch me!?" she said in confusion. "I did that because you need to wake up kookie it's four freaking am and we need to get ready! I said in excitement."I'm going downstairs to change BRB"

I said grabbing my backpack with my clothes and running downstairs. I picked out an outfit out of my back pack. This is how it looks:

I ran out of the bathroom and upstairs where Moa was

I ran out of the bathroom and upstairs where Moa was. I told her to come down to eat breakfast. We sat on the food table and ate breakfast together. After finishing eating breakfast and took our bags and stuff then started walking to the bus station. (she lived close to the bus station)

We were finally at the bus station, we came just in time because when we came the bus arrived. We got into the bus and I feel asleep immediately.

Moa's POV

She's sleeping already that girl is tired oml, what should I do with her. Hehe let's take her phone and post something.

*unlocks phone* hmm okay so let's go to snap first. Ohhh Eric (Johannas crush) send her something let's see. *opens snap* oh its a text. *reads text* ("I don't fucking like you, so can you please just stop trying") I need to tell her or should I not, um let's just put her phone away. *falls asleep*

Johanna's POV

*wakes up* We are almost there five minutes left yay. Let's take a look on ma phone. *unlocks phone* look someone sent me a snap, oh its already opened weird I haven't used my phone since yesterday? Oh we are here! I need to wake Moa up. *wakes her up* "heey kookie we are here now!"

Moa's POV

"Okay let's get off the bus then" I told Johanna.
She nodded then grabbed her things and so did I and we went off the bus. We were walking for about a good five minutes and we arrived at the hotel we left our bags at the hotel then decided to go and eat.

We went off to go and eat at Mc Donald's (lmao). We finished eating then we started walking to the middle of the outside mall-ish and setting up our speaker. We had caps, mouthcover and sunglasses to not be noticed or anyone be able to see us.

Mouthcover,caps and sunglasses:

Johanna wore the same.

Johanna's POV

I ran to the speaker and turned on the music. (we danced Blood sweat & Tears then Go go by BTS duh)
I started dancing as soon as I turned on the music. It started getting more and more crowded, when we were done everybody started applaud.

I bowed politely and then I hugged Moa tight *whispers into Moa's ear* "we did it Kookie we finally did it" I said and a tear fell down my cheek. Luckily no one saw that cause of the mouth cover.

Everybody left except some kinda creepy boys standing in a corner talking. I looked at them kinda stared I swear I've seen them somewhere before but I don't know where.
Me and Moa was going to leave the speaker with a friend we borrowed it from, she was already here so we just gave it to her.

Moa's POV

"You did good out there Tae" I smiled at Johanna and started to walk out of there. "Yeah you too kookie, but I'm tired can I ride on your back?" she asked me pouting, even though she was wearing a mouth cover I still saw it. "Oki Doki let's go to the hotel it's getting a bit late" I said to her.

Johanna jumped onto my back and wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her chin on my shoulder.

Thoughts:She used to ride on my back all the time when we were kids and still does. I've known her a pretty long time im one year older than her I'm 22 and she is 21. I've been fan girling over Jungkook and she have been over Taehyung, that's why we call each other that we've been doing that for years lmao.

Johanna is such a kid even though she's 21,her mental age is like 5 but I still love her that's why I love her she's my Bestfriend. End of thoughts.

We were walking, I was walking I started feeling like being followed by somebody, it was a scary feeling. I turned around almost dropping Johanna, but it was no one behind us weird. I was getting tired so I told Johanna to get off of me and she did usually she wouldn't do that but she did now , weird why is everything so strange now?

Johannas POV

I got off Moa's back and started walking. I heard someone behind us but I ignored it its a frikkin mall ofc it would be someone behind us lol. We was walking towards the hotel and was almost there. I suddenly stop because I needed to tie my shoes. And when I stopped someone bumped into me.

I turned around and saw this cute guy he had brown hair beautiful brown eyes and this rectangular but cute smile.

"Oh oh sorry are you okay?" (cute guy) "yea yea I'm fine I ain't no baby" I said to him looking down at the ground. He started laughing he had the cutest laugh ever. "you're funny*giggles* aren't you one of those girls I saw dancing earlier" (cute guy) "ye-a did you see me" I stuttered I noticed my cheeks turned a little bit pink. "yea I saw you, you were so good!" cute guy "thanks, I've trained a lot" I said "yo, I'm sorry but I have to go my friend is waiting for me" I said to him, seeing moa standing a few meters away waiting for me.

"oh okay, wait here's my number" he handed a me a scrap of paper. "bye!" I ran away waving at him. I tripped I forgot to tie my shoes fuck. He saw me and ran to me. "You okay!?" he almost screamed at me who was sitting on the ground. "Yea I'm fine" I started laughing cause that was what I do, I do that instead of crying. "what, do I look funny?" he looked at me with a silly face. "No nothing" I stood up "maybe see you later bye" I said to him. "Wait!" he yelled. "what?"I turned around "your shoes, you need to tie them", "oh thanks" I tied my shoes and then ran away to Moa.

To be continued