Chapter twentyseven

Johanna's POV

Taehyung was staring at me, it made me blush he noticed i did. "awe is my cute potato blushing?" he asked me teasingly. "N-no I'm not!" i said to Taehyung "Don't lie to me baby~" he sang out. That only making me blush even more. "Aish stop" I said as I  lightly punched his arm. He rubbed his arm and pouted. "You're too adorable to be mad at" I said to Taehyung, and he smiled.

We continued walking around in the peaceful morning. Until I spotted someone I knew. Oscar. He saw me and he waved at me. He walked towards us. Taehyung looked at me confused. I walked to Oscar and hugged him. I pulled out of the hug. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm good, who's this?" He asked as he referred to Taehyung behind me. I took Taehyung's hand. "He's my boyfriend Taehyung." I said to Oscar. "Oscar this is Taehyung,Taehyung this is Oscar" I introduced them to each other. "Oh so you're Oscar, nice to meet you" Taehyung said. And they shook their hands. "Nice to meet you too" Oscar said.

[time skipity dip]

"Well I have to go now but it was nice meeting the two of you" Oscar said as he sprinted off and waved. "He seemed nice" Taehyung said. "I know" I said. "Maybe we should get back to the hotel" I suggested. "Yeah probably" Taehyung said. And we started walking back to the hotel hand in hand. We walked inside the hotel. We walked up the stairs and into their hotel room. And we saw Stella talking to all of the others and Moa. "I assume you must be Stella, hi I'm Taehyung" Taehyung introduced him to Stella. "Yeah, I'm Stella nice to meet you." She said and smiled.

[a week went by]

Stella continued to talk with Jimin. They seemed to have a good connection.

Two weeks went by, Stella and Jimin were still talking and I think Jimin was soon going to confess to her about his feelings. Two more weeks went and Stella and Jimin was together. The ten of them spent all of their time left in Sweden together they could. But soon they needed to leave, they needed to go back to Korea.

[Airport]
"i will skype you every single day okay?" taehyung said assuring me. I laughed, "yeah i know tae, you gotta go now you're gonna miss your plane baby" i giggled. "Okay okay, i love you" he kissed my forehead. "I love you too" i grabbed his face and kissed him deeply.

'I love you, Jo, I'll always love you'

THE END