Chapter Nineteen

"We are going to met a friend of mine" Jungkook said. "Is it a guy?" I asked. "Yes Moa" he said "Does he look hot?" I asked, he punched my arm playfully. "I was just joking" I giggled. "Are we there yet?" I asked. "Nope" he said. "I can't walk anymore I'm about to die" I said to him. "Then ride on my back" he said. I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Can you tell me who it is, I probably don't even know who it is" I said to him.

"I won't tell you" he said. "Why?" I pouted. "because you already know who he is, and I want it to be a surprise" he added. "So you know my friend?" I asked Jungkook. "He called me and wanted to meet you, so I wanted my baby to be happy that's why we're walking right now" he said. "Awww you're so sweet" I kissed his neck. I could tell he was blushing. I just smiled.

"Have I ever tell you how handsome you are?" I giggled. "And have I ever told you how beautiful you are" he replied. "We are so cheesy" I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "We are here now" he said. "Finally" I said as I hopped off his back. We were at a café. "Is he in here?" I said as I pointed into the café. He nodded. I grabbed his hand since I was kind of scared. We walked in to the café it was only a few people in there since it was late the café was closing at twelve it was 11:23 pm now.

I looked around to see if I saw anyone I knew. I saw some couples. Then I spotted a guy sitting by himself, I didn't see who it was I only saw his back. The guy turned around and looked at me, I finally remembered who it was it was. Victor my childhood best friend. I looked at Jungkook I gave him a kiss then ran to Victor.

When I came up to Victor I gave him a hug. "Omg hi Victor." I said after I sat down in front of him. "Hi Moa" he said and smiled at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was just stopping by before taking the bus home , then I got a text from Johanna telling me that you was here then she gave me your boyfriends number" he said and smiled.

Jungkook stood leaned against the wall a bit away from us. Victor noticed I looked at jjk. "You got a hot boyfriend" he said. I slapped his shoulder "I know" I giggled. "So how did you meet?" He asked sipping on his drink. "Johanna was going on a date with this guy and she brought me, the guy had a friend that is my bf rn" I answered.

"So do your boyfriend have any gay friends?" He asked of course he would ask that he's always after new boyfriends. "I don't think so" I said. "To bad for me then" he replied we both giggled. "Vic I need to go now,I'll see you some other time" I said I gave him a hug then left him.

I walked over to Jungkook he looked jealous. I came up to him I grabbed his hand. "Don't worry he's gay" I giggled. "Oh, let's go then" he said we walked out of the café I waved bye to Victor. I plugged in my earbuds and listened to some music. I putted on my fav song When I was your man by Bruno Mars. I started singing "Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now" I continued singing.

I noticed Jungkook slightly tapped my shoulder. I took out one of my earbuds. "What?" I asked him. "You have such a beautiful voice, and your so good at singing" he said, i blushed a little. "Thanks me and Johanna sing a lot, but she's more into rapping" I said. "That's cool maybe we could do a duet someday" he said. "Just promise me we won't sing any Justin Seagull" I giggled he also did.

"We're here now" he said.
"Finally" I said, I let go of his hand and rushed into the hotel and up all the stairs. I couldn't hear Jungkook behind me. I looked back and didn't see him. I ran down the stairs to see if he was there. He wasn't I ran outside. I saw him being dragged into the alley. I ran to him. The man who held Jungkook let go of him and started walking towards me. "Oh hello" the man said I couldn't see his face since he was wearing a mask.

He started d going even closer I panicked so I kicked him in the nuts. He fell on the ground Jungkook grabbed my hand and we ran towards the hotel we didn't stop running we ran upstairs and stopped outside the door. "You can't ever leave me like that again" I said as I cupped his cheeks. "I know I'm sorry, I'm just glad you came back for me" he said. "And I'm glad you're okay now" I said and kissed him. We walked back in to the room and locked the door after us.

"Where have you guys been?" Yoongi asked. "Jungkook got kidnapped and I saved him" I said. "WHAT?!" Everyone shouted. "It's okay we're both okay now" Jungkook said. Jin rushed up to us he took Jungkook's arms and looked at them. "Okay good no scars" Jin said. "Are you okay hun?" Jin said to me. "I'm fine eomma" me and Jungkook sat down at his bed. "Oh and guys I wanted to ask if anyone of you are gay?" I said straight from nowhere. "Hoseok" everyone said in sync except me. "Oh okay thanks" I said.

"Why did you ask?" Hoseok said. "I was just wondering" I said lying. I messaged Victor.

Me: yo Vic. 
Victor: hi bish whatdduya want?
Me: Jungkook's friend Hoseok is gay.
Victor: How does he look?
Me: Just search J-hope on Google.
Victor: K thanks bye.
Me:Bye.

To be continued