Chapter Six

Taehyungs POV

After we hugged they all aww at us. Everyone:Awwwwwwww. (lol).

"yea yea aW, why tf did you stare at her like that, that's just creepy" I said to them (bts). "oh, we're sorry Johanna you just look nice" Rap Monster said. "Eh, okay I should go now" Johanna said as she reached for her crutches. "no stay" I whispered into her ear.

She sat down again. "okay just for you, but if they're going to be weird I'm leaving" she whispered to me. I nodded. "So you guys are a couple now?" Hoseok said and smiled at me.
I looked at Johanna then smiled"It's not confirmed... yet" I said to Hoseok. Everybody:ohhhhhhh. Johanna and me sat on my bed and everybody else was was sitting around and i front of my bed.

I think Johanna got kinda scared cause she took my hand, and grabbed it hard. "Let's play a game" Jimin suggested. "spin the bottle" Suga said. "I'm not gay" RM said. "C'mon it'll be fun" Tae said. "Okay" RM said, "we should get Jungkook and Moa" I said everybody nodded.

Jimin started going towards the door before he could open it Jungkook did. "hi jimin" Jungkook said. "Can you go get Moa we are playing Spin the bottle" jimin said to Jungkook. "oh, okay" Jungkook walked out and came back with Moa.

We all sat down in a ring on the floor I didn't sit next to Johanna so I could get a chance to kiss her. "okay, I go first" Namjoon said as he spun the bottle. It landed on Jin. Everybody shouted:"DO IT DO IT DO IT!"okay, okay I'll do it"Namjoon said. They both leaned it they were inches apart. Suga pushed them together. They kissed. Everyone:" bahahahhahahah"
"okay, okay my turn" Jimin said as he spun the bottle. It landed on.... Moa.

I could see how pissed off Jungkook was, but Moa didn't look pissed off though she actually looked kinda happy. Jimin leaned forward and so did Moa,kissed like really kissed it lasted for about 5 seconds. Everyone except Jungkook:ohhhhhhhhh
"shut up" moa said.

It was my turn I was kinda scared what if it landed on Suga or something. I spun the bottle, it landed on Johanna I was so relieved and happy. I saw Johanna smiling so did I. "just kiss already, you lovebirds" Suga said. Everybody giggled. I leaned in and so did she.

I kissed her soft lips I felt a smile forming on her lips. We kissed for a good 5 seconds. "ohhhhhhh" everybody said as we were done kissing. "my turn" Jungkook said. He took his finger tips and placed them on the bottle and spun it. It landed on Suga, I laughed just thinking of it so did everybody else. They kissed it was no big deal. It were three more people left.

Suga, Moa, Hoseok and Johanna were left. Suga went first he kissed Jin no biggie. Moa kissed Johanna everybody laughed too hard at this. I was hoping that it would land on me. But it didn't it landed on Namjoon. Namjoon looked like a kid on Christmas morning. While Johanna looked kinda sad I think she hoped for me, I hope so.

Namjoon kissed her but I don't think she kissed him back. It was now only Hoseok left, he spun the bottle and it landed on Moa. He kissed her and Moa kissed him. We were now done with the game. "I'm gonna go get some air" Johanna said. "I'll come with you" I said, I helped her up and gave her crutches. We walked outside the hotel room and got to the balcony we had in the hotel room.

Her head fell down and onto my chest. "what is it" I said as I hugged her. "Namjoon is such a bad kisser" we both bursted out laughing. "how old are you? " I asked her I was curious about her. "I'm 21 and you?" she said. "I'm 23" I said and smiled my biggest smile. "oh, I thought you were 5" she said, and laughed so did I. "what about you're friend" she said."which one" I said in confusion. "Jungkook" she said. "he's 22" I said.

"haha" she said. "what's so funny?"I said."Moa is 22 two, ha 222" she said and giggled. "you know, you have a pretty smile I said as I stepped closer to her." Y-you t-too" she said. I stepped even closer "not as pretty as yours" I lifted her chin up and kissed her. I could hear everyone screaming.
I forgot it was only a glass door. So they could see throw it fuck. I didn't stop kissing her though. I moved my hands onto her waist. Her hands were around my neck she was standing on one foot.

She pulled away. We just stood there smiling she had her face buried in my chest. We walked in again to hope no one would've seen it but we both knew they did. We walked in and sat on my bed. "you got a good one" Namjoon yelled from the other side of the room. Everyone laughed. We sat on my bed for awhile holding hands. I could see she was tired.

"baby you should go sleep" I whispered into her ear. She noodles she took her crutches and walked to the door. "bye everyone!" she said. "byee" everyone else yelled in sync. We walked out of the hotel room and into her room. I gave her a kiss on the forehead then left. "Good Night babe" I said to her then went out.