Chapter Five

Johannas POV
The outfit:

I could have put on the top and skirt but I needed help to get my shoe on, and hair done

I could have put on the top and skirt but I needed help to get my shoe on, and hair done. I called on kookie who was finally done showering. "Kookie help me!"

"with what Tae?" she came out of the bathroom wearing this:

She was already done before me wow that girl is fast.

"with my shoe and hair" I said to her. "Wow" I said as I looked at her when she came out. "what, do I look bad?" she asked. "no, you look hot. Those boys will be drooling over you." I said to her. "You too, you look smoking hotttt🔥" she said as we both laughed.

She putted on my shoe since I could only wear one, cause the broken leg. She curled my hair and I curled her hair. We did our makeup then we were done.

I decided to text Taehyung since it was about 15 mins left.

I wanted to get there before Taehyung so I grabbed my crutches and ofc Moa

I wanted to get there before Taehyung so I grabbed my crutches and ofc Moa. She opened the door and I walked to the elevator. I went in there by myself cause my friend Moa had a phobia of elevators. It was so slow I've probably been here like a minute.

Taehyungs POV

I wanted to get there before Johanna so I could surprise her. I went down with Jungkook the guy I brought with me. We walked down the stairs and waited at the lobby.

Me and Jungkook stood there waiting it was just 9:25 PM she did say dot. So I wasn't worried. I saw a glimpse of Johanna then Moa walked down the stairs her bestfriend. "Hi Moa" I smiled at her. She was just looking at Jungkook, she probably likes him. "Hi Tae" she said not looking at me, only Jungkook. "Where's Johanna?" I asked  her. "she's in the elevator." she said as she met my eyes for a millisecond.

"Noo! That shit is broken!!" I screamed at her. I ran up to the man at the desk. "a girl is stuck in the elevator get her out now" I said looking at the Man in an evil way.

"Oh okay sir I'll call someone to get her out" he smiled at me and nodded then walked away. I walked back

I now remember I have Johannas number so I called her.
"hiii Taehyungie" she said sounding happy,i thought she would be scared?  "hi, I'm gonna get you out of there I promise, are you okay?!" I said, I was so worried what if she got hurt? "why are you so worried I'm fine I'm not going to die bye." she said "wait wha-" she hung up ugh how what am I supposed to do to now.

Johanna POV

The elevator had stopped, I was now stuck in the elevator. Fun. Taehyung called me he sounded worried why, oh he probably thought I was hurt or something. He actually cares about me aww. I sat on the floor,i putted on some music and sang and used my crutches as drumsticks. I had a fun time in there I was in there for about ten minutes.

Some random guy opened it up. I just continued singing and drumming. I didn't notice the door was open yet. Soon I noticed I looked up and saw Taehyung smiling, he came up to me and hugged me tightly. "I thought you were hurt" he whispered into my ear then he stood up and took my hand. I didn't take hes hand I took my crutches and standed up.

He looked kinda surprised I ignore it and walked past him. "Let's go and eat im hungryyyy" I said to the others. We went to the restaurant that was connected to the hotel. We ate and had a fun time, Jungkook and Moa seemed to like each other. They looked cute together.

Me and Taehyung went for a walk after the food. It was a bit cold of cold outside, but I was used to it cause I came from a pretty cold place. It was still cold though, Taehyung noticed I was cold so he handed me his jacket. It was so big and warm. "Thanks" I said to him. "No prob" he said as he scratched his neck. I was going for it, I stopped he did too he turned to look at me I did too. I leaned forward and kissed him, he kissed me back. I stopped I leaned back to break the kiss.

We both just stood there smiling. We both decided to walk back to the hotel. We were now at the hotel. We stood in front of the stairs. "So how am I supposed to get up?" I asked him.
He bend down in front of me "hop on my back" He said. "what about my crutches?" I questioned him.
"just hop on my back I'll take them after" he said still kind of sitting on the ground waiting for me to get on.

I got on he walked us up to the room he opened the door to my hotel room. We saw Jungkook and Moa kissing. We quickly walked out and walked into his room. I sat on his bed waiting for him to get my crutches. There were five boys in there ofc I knew who they were:Namjoon,Jimin, Jin, Suga, j hope. All five was staring at me. I was on my phone but I still knew. "okay stop staring at me its creepy" I said still looking at my phone.

Taehyung's POV

I was walking downstairs. When I came down I finally saw her crutches I grabbed them. I heard a notification sound it was from my phone, I got a text from Johanna. :

I grabbed her crutches, and ran upstairs I knew I shouldn't have left her with those pervs

I grabbed her crutches, and ran upstairs I knew I shouldn't have left her with those pervs. I opened the door and saw everybody staring at her okay that's creepy. I ran to her and hugged her she hugged me back.

To be continued