Chapter Three

I tied my shoes then ran to Moa.

Moa's POV

I saw Johanna standing a little bit away from me, with a guy. Wonder who? She started walking towards me and she fell lol. I was about to go ask if she was okay, but the boy from earlier came I guess I'll just wait then. They looked cute together, I saw them laughing together oml goals.

Finally she started walking to me again. Then the guy stopped her ugh I'm waiting over here can't you see me dumbass. Oh she forgot to tie her shoes, oh that explains why she fell. And now she's coming to me for real this time I hope(lmao).

Moa: Finally, what were you doing over there with that guy😏😏😏

Johanna: N-nothing i-i just nothing *blushes hard AF lmao*

Moa: he wasn't that cute you don't need to look like some kinda tomato😂*laughs*

Johanna: L-lets just get to the hotel. She said looking down at the ground.

We started walking to the hotel we came in, we were taking the stairs cause we only lived a floor up. I walked first and Johanna behind me. I heard this weird cracking sound and looked back, I saw Johanna laying in the stairs crying and screaming she was in pain I could see that.

Since we were just a few steps up in the the stairs the staff heard so some came up to me and Johanna and someone called the ambulance. They got here real quick only like only 1-2 minutes.

At the hospital
(Johanna POV)

I woke up I was in a bed, I was dizzy what happened? I tried to move my leg then it hurt very very much now I remember. They hadn't done anything to it yet, I felt something wet on my cheek, I was crying. I was all alone and everything was scary where's Moa did she leave me?

My leg started to feel worse I started crying even more it hurt that bad I looked at my leg it was pointed on a way it shouldn't be. I started screaming the doctors came they took off my pants (dirty minded ppl lol). Moa came too she was crying she took my pants the doctors handed her them, then the docs told her to go out first she didn't then try pushed her out off the room.

I remember they put a needle into my arm I slowly dosed off.

(I had pants on now thank God.)
I woke up and noticed it was someone sitting on a chair on the left and right side tf, who more than Moa my mom and dad are like 7 hours away from me?? I looked to my left I saw a sleeping boy tf who let him in?! I looked to my right,i saw Moa.

Johanna :"hi I said in a raspy tired voice.
Moa :" hi" she said happily.
Johanna :"who tf is that?" I pointed at the sleeping boy at my left.
??? :I'm Taehyung

I quickly looked at my left side, he wasn't asleep anymore. Fuck.
"I'll leave you two alone" Moa said as she slowly walked out of the room.

"sooo how's your leg?" Taehyung said with his dark but cute voice.
"Who are you?" I said to him
"don't you remember, I bumped into you at the Mall earlier today."
"so Taehyung is your name I feel like I've herd that before?" I told him

"But how'd you get here how'd you know I was hurt?" I said to him feeling like I know who he is.
"Oh, your friend called me" he said and smiled. "but why did you come, we don't even know each other?"(me)
"because I wanted to see you, I wanted to tell you something"
His voice kind of dropped when he said it.

"wanted to tell me what?" I tried to make eye contact with him but he kept looking down.
"I- I" he kept stuttering and I didn't know why? "you wha-" before I could finish he kissed me.
He had so soft lips and I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back. It ended after about ten seconds.

"I-I'm sorry" he said "I should go" he grabbed his jacket off the chair and he left.

Moa's POV

I left them alone in there and I just waited outside of the room. After about ten minutes I looked into the room and I saw Johanna laying on her bed looking kind of sad. And I saw Taehyung just grabbing his jacket and stormed out, he just left he didn't say anything to me he just left.

I ran into the room where Johanna was. I sat on the edge of her hospital bed. "hey what happened to Taehyung, why did he leave?" I asked her, she was like in chock and she didn't speak finally she did and she told me everything. "and then he kissed you, then he just stormed off?" I asked she nodded.

To be continued