Chapter Eleven

Moa's POV

"Taehyung h-e he" Johanna stuttered
"He what?!" I almost yelled at her. "He con-confessed his love for me" she said as she blushed. "Did you say it back?!!" I screamed happily. "Shh don't say it so loud, and yes I think I did" she replied.

"I'm so happy for you, why are you standing over here with me" I said to her and pushed her out of the back of from the changing room. She tried backing up but she just slipped because of the sand.

I saw all the boys standing in a circle around Taehyung. She was relieved that they were standing with the back against us so they couldn't see us until, I screamed hello so they would see us. I could see Johanna was literally dying inside.

They turned around Johanna was sitting at the ground cowering her face with her hands. I waved with my hands to them for them to come over with Taehyung. They literally grabbed Taehyung by his legs and arms they lifted him up and walked towards me and Johanna, they threw him at the sand.

"we'll leave you two lovebirds alone" Suga said. We all giggled and walked away from them.

Taehyung's POV

The boys lifted me up and started walking towards Johanna. I tried kicking my legs to get out if their grip,but they were too strong they were although four grown boys.

They dropped me on the sand, it kinda hurted a little. They all walked away from us. We sat there not looking at each other for about a minute, then I builded up the courage to speak to her. I breathed in and out and walked up to her. I took away her hands from her hands. "peekaboo" I said as I held her hands way from her face. "hi" she said and smiled.

(the boys and Moa's POV)

We saw them standing in front each other. "They are so Couple goals" Moa said. We watched them standing in front each other and talking. This is how it kinda looked hobi took a pic again. The pic: (*example*)

 The pic: (*example*)

(Back to Taehyung's POV)

"I love you" I whispered to her. "I love you too" she whispered back to me. She putted her hand around my neck and kissed me. *click* Of course jhope took a picture again. But we ignored it, she kept on kissing me. Then I pulled back, I smiled at her do did she. "let's not be weird about it, you love me I love you, and they love us" I said.

She giggled then nodded I grabbed her hand and held it as we walked to them. I raised the hand I was holding her hand with and screamed. "Confirmed!" Everybody applaused, but Johanna she giggled at me. I giggled too.

"Okay since everyone is already here, let's take a dip!" Jimin said. "Okay" I said. "yea sure" Namjoon said. "so everybody in?" everyone nodded. I started running against the water and I grabbed Johanna's wrist. She followed me into the water everyone was also following us.

I started splashing water at Johanna. And so did she do. I saw Jungkook, Jimin and Moa a little further out. I saw J-hope and Suga just sitting in the shallow part of the water. And ofc Namjoon and Jin who was also playing in the water. We were all laughing and having a good time until.

Jimin he had almost drowned I saw Jungkook dragging him up to land. Me and Johanna followed him up to land. "What should we do?!!" Jungkook screamed. "it's okay calm down, I got this" Moa said as she putted her hands on Jimin's chest and pushed it thirty times.

Then she did the Mouth to mouth metod. It didn't work the first time then the second time it worked. Jimin was laying in the sand coughing. Everybody applaused at Moa, but I could still tell Jungkook was kind of jealous but she needed to save our friend and so she did.

"Thanks for saving me" jimin said as he sat up and hugged Moa.