Chapter Four

Taehyungs POV

I kissed her, I just stormed out. What if I scared her what if she doesn't want to see me anymore?

I called Jin to come pick me up at the hospital. I waited outside on  a bench for about 15 minutes. I just opened the car and sat silent the whole ride to the hotel.

~Flashback~

I was going to take a little walk outside. But when I was at the second floor I saw a girl laying in the stairs she was crying, she was surrounded by a bunch of people. I took a closer look at the girl it was her, the cute girl who I 'accidentally' bumped into earlier. The ambulance came.

I rushed up to the room to see if Jin could drive me to the hospital.

Tae:"Jin can you drive me to the hospital like rn?"
Jin:"why do you need to go to the hospital?, did you hurt yourself again?!"
Tae:"No, it's just my... friend he is hurt."
Jin:"you have friends, here?"
Tae:"Yes, can we just go now?"
Jin:Okay okay.
Tae & Jin:Byee
Everyone:byeee.

"thanks Jin byee!" I jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital. I walked around until I saw this girl, the girls bestfriend.

"hii" I said to her, she looked kind of confused. "who are you?" she said to me. "I'm the one who bumped into your bestie earlier, the one who forgot to tie her shoes." I said and smiled at her she was kinda cute, but not as cute as the other one. "oh, so you're the guy she's blushing over" she said and giggled.

Wait she's blushing over me? That means she likes me or??? What?

"where is she" I said. "she's name is Johanna, and she's in there she's sleeping they've just kinda fixed her leg" she said. "oh okay, I'm Taehyung BTW" I said to her, she looked kind of surprised when I said that. "wait, THE Taehyung?, bts Taehyung?" she said to me. "Yea, do Johanna know who I am?" I said "Yea she is fangirling so hard over you , but rn I don't really thinks so" she said and giggled. "can we see her?" I asked her.

"do you like her so bad? I was just joking, yes we can see her but she's still sleeping." Oh okay" I kinda blushed a little cause I kind of do like her. Me and the girl walked in to the room, she was sleeping so peacefully, she was so beautiful. I sat on a chair on her left an the other girl on the right.

~End of Flashback~

I

walked into the hotel and ran upstairs and I knocked on the door. Jimin opened the door, I ran into the room. I layed on my bed. "I'm so fucking stupid" I mumbled over and over again.

Namjoon came up to me (a.k.a RM)
"Tae what's wrong?" he asked me everybody else were also there so they could hear it too.

"I screwed up"
"what did you do you were only away for like an hour" Namjoon said.
"I met this girl, and I like her" I said  "ohhhhhh" everybody else said. "and I think I ruined it" I said looking down and just fiddling with my fingers. "how?" Jin and Namjoon said in sync.
"I-I" I couldn't find it. "You what" Jungkook said. "I.. Kissed her okay and I just ran i didn't know what to do!"

I ran away from them and sat out side on a bench. I looked down at the ground I heard someone go towards me but I ignored it. Someone tapped me on my shoulder,i looked up and saw Johanna standing on crutches in front of me. She sat down next to me.
"hey taehyung" she said as she looked at me I didn't know how to respond so I just sat there.  "unless you don't want to talk I'm going now okay, text me if something" she said and handed me a scrap of paper.

She stood up and took her crutches and walked away. I looked at her as she walked away. Namjoon and Jimin came and sat next to me. "Dude did you see that girl on crutches she's pretty hot" Namjoon said. I punched his. "don't you lay a hand on her or I'll punch you again." oh is that the girl you're talking about" jimin said. "yes" I mumbled. "why don't you just go after her you have her number let's just text her." Namjoon said. I nodded we walked into the hotel again.

Me Jimin and Namjoon walked in again and got to our room I saw Johanna unlocked a door that was right next to us. I walked into our room I dont think she saw us.

Johanna's POV

I tried unlocking the door, then I saw Jimin and RM right next to us holy shit. I just walked in to the room.  "yo, kookie I saw Namjoon and Jimin from bts!" I said to Moa. "cool" she said I thought she would be more excited. "why aren't you excited?" i said to her. "I already knew, and your boyfriend is the real Taehyung, sometimes you're really dumb." she said

"You knew the whole time?" I said
"Yea, dumbass" she giggled.
"oh, okay" I said.

I layed in my bed and I thought about it, I knew I've seen him before and I did. I decided to text him.

So we were meeting up in three hours, I should probably tell Moa. "Kookie!" I yelled from my bed she was only on the other bed right next to me. "Yes Tae Tae." she said "we're going to met up with a few people in three hours okay " I said. "who?" she said "just taehyung and he's going to bring some people I don't know who."
"oh, cool" she said. "I'm taking a shower you can go after me" I said a walked to the bathroom.

I had to wear this plastic thingy on my leg so cause I broke it and now I have this:

I putted my plastic thingy on my leg and took a shower. I walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. I called on Moa so she could take a shower. I putted on my outfit I've putted together earlier.

To be continued

To be continued