Chapter Twenty

Twenty minutes after Victor messaged me. [Moas POV]
Victor:yo yo bish
Me: hi Vic🙃
Victor: So I just saw jhope on google and omagad he's hot and famous
Me: Gold Digger
Victor: No but for real can we like meet up tomorrow and bring his friends😏😉
Me: Come by at the Park (name of the park) tomorrow at 10:10 am don't come before that.
Victor: why not?
Me:Just come at ten:ten am k bye
Victor: cool see ya tomorrow bye

"Who you messaging?" Jungkook asked. I looked up from my phone and closed it. "Just Victor" I said. "I'm going make him and Hoseok together" I said and winked. "Good cause Hobi is alone af" he giggled. "What did you say?" Hoseok said. "Nothing me and Jungkook said in sync. We both giggled. "I think they have a plan or something" Hoseok said to Jin. "I'm sure they do Hobi ,I'm sure they do...." Jin replied.

*few minutes later*
"Kookie" I whispered to him. "Yes princess" he said I was laying at his chest, I was pretty tired it was like 2 am. "Can I sleep here with you since Tae and Jo are back there" I asked him. "What about my hyungs?[means older brothers]" He said. "What about them it's not like you all sleep in the same bed" I giggled. "Well then, sure you can sleep here." He said and gave me his bunny smile.

"guys, Moa is going to sleep here tonight" he said. "Okay" Jimin said and winked at me, weird. "OkI" everyone except Yoongi said, he was already asleep. " I'm just gonna go get my stuff then I'll be just right back" I said as I slipped off Jungkook bed. He nodded.

I walked out the door and into my room, Tae was awake but Jo was still sleeping. "Hey Tae I'm just gonna get some clothes" I whispered. He nodded. I grabbed my pajamas. "Goodnight Taehyungie" I whispered as I walked towards he door. "Goodnight" he replied. I stepped out and closed the door carefully. I walked in to them.

"I'm just gonna go change" I said as I pointed towards the bathroom door. Jungkook nodded. I walked into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I folded my clothes.
The pajamas: of course iron man onesie

I walked out of the bathroom and took my folded clothes and putted them on the side of Jungkook's bed

I walked out of the bathroom and took my folded clothes and putted them on the side of Jungkook's bed. "What, I like iron man" I said because I saw everyone looking at me. "You and Jungkook are a lot a like" Namjoon said. We all giggled. "Well now I'm tired so good night everyone" I said. "Good night" everybody replied in sync. I crawled under the bed sheets and wrapped my arms around jjk and layed my head on his chest I soon fell asleep.

*next day*

[Taehyung's POV]
I woke up and I felt so warm why? Then I looked down and saw the sleeping beauty Johanna sleeping on my chest. I smiled. She was so cute when she was sleeping. I took a look at my phone to see what time it was, it was 8:23 am we should probably get up.
"Hey" I whispered in her ear. She turned so she was now laying on her side. "Hmm" she growled. "You need to get up now princess." I said to her. She immediately sat up. "How dare you say princess to me" she said. "I'm sorry" I said.

"Now I need to punish you" she said. "What is the punishment?" I asked. "It's a tiny kiss because if you didn't say princess I would've give you a real kiss" she said as she touched my nose with her finger. "So just a tiny kiss?" I pouted. "Why do you have to be so cute sometimes" she said. She give me a tiny tiny kiss then she rolled off the bed like a penguin. Which caused her to fell on the floor. "Are you okay!?" I asked as I looked over the bed and down at the floor where she was laying.

"Nope, but I will be" she said and stood up, "now you go get changed and I'll see you at breakfast mr Tae" she said and pointed at me. "But- I said. "No buts now you go don't worry I'll be fine" she said and gave me a hug. She ran to the bathroom and said bye before she closed it. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the door and back into my room.

"Good morning everyone" I said as I entered the room. Everyone looked at me in the door opening. "Oh hi Tae" Namjoon said. "I'm just gonna change then we're gonna go eat breakfast you all good with that?" I asked. Everybody nodded Moa gave Kookie a little kiss then she also went off to her room. They're a cute couple.

I got changed. This is my outfit:(imagine without the Donald part lol)

 This is my outfit:(imagine without the Donald part lol)

"You guys ready for breakfast?" I asked them. "Yes" they all replied in sync. Then let's goo!" Jungkook said. We walked out of the room. "I'm just gonna go get Jo" I said. "Bring Moa too!" Jungkook said. I nodded. I knocked on their door. It opened. There stood two beautiful ladies and one was my girlfriend I couldn't possibly not be happy. "All the guys are already down, let's go now" I said. "Oki" they both replied. I stepped out of the doorframe then they both walked out.

Moa ran down and so did Johanna. "Wait for me!" I yelled.

To be continued